• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest nutz2u

Nhl Center ice online good news..

Rate this topic

Not to *****, but the NHL needed to get their s&^t together with the current NHL Center Ice package. They need to offer more games in HD, set up watching out of market pre-season games and fantasy player tracking with the regular television package (Sunday Ticket has this very cool feature), and if anything....this feature should be FREE for television subscribers, not just 50% off.

Again, the NHL continues to squeeze blood out of the stones that are its die-hard fans, instead of rewarding those who have stuck by through what is one of the worst periods in NHL history under Gary Bettman.

I believe its the same price online as it is for center ice on tv. So if you have tv it doesnt mean you automatically have online.

I also believe that if you own the tv version and are interested in the online version, you get 50% off the online version. I could be wrong though

Guest nutz2u

U R correct 50% off if you have center ice @ home. $149.00 seems a bit steep to try to watch it on a puter screen though.

:yowza: Starting monday Nhl preseason broadcasts will be free as a introductory offer. :clap:

don't they do that every year?? They broadcast the preseason and maybe first week of the season free. They do the same thing with baseball and basketball.