• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest nutz2u

Nhl Center ice online good news..

Rate this topic

Keep in contact here, people... we have a hockey situation here!!!

I'm trying to check my firewall settings and see why the page doesn't respond to my clicks and why the site sometimes doesn't even come up.

Guest nutz2u

Don't this make you wanna just bust your ass to pay these jackasses $149.00 to incounter this bulls***?

this is pretty bad, ive never seen something so s***ty offered by a major league sports network

:lol: how quickly you forget the power slogan and opening official page to detroit red wings FIRE ON ICE! campaign. haha

It works fine for me using the Center Ice website. CBC is also airing the current game, you can find it here:

http://mfile.akamai.com/29946/live/reflector:30133.asx

(p.s: It's around 10 seconds behind the Center Ice one..)

You need to open the URL using some software that supports live streaming (such as Windows Media Player, VLC Player)

Edited by Nero

if your running firefox, that's the problem. IE works just fine,...that said i'd never pay 150 bucks for very very poor picture quality. Also to those watching this,...is it just me or does this look like pee wee hockey. i know it's the preseason but i expected guys to be fighting for a job or something.

if your running firefox, that's the problem. IE works just fine,...that said i'd never pay 150 bucks for very very poor picture quality. Also to those watching this,...is it just me or does this look like pee wee hockey. i know it's the preseason but i expected guys to be fighting for a job or something.

I have tried both and it is still telling me blacked out..... <_<

mark my words people if the ducks / canucks game does not work i WILL attack someone on my street with my hockey stick of course... :siren::siren::siren::siren:

Edited by Duck Guy

It works fine for me using the Center Ice website. CBC is also airing the current game, you can find it here:

http://mfile.akamai.com/29946/live/reflector:30133.asx

(p.s: It's around 10 seconds behind the Center Ice one..)

You need to open the URL using some software that supports live streaming (such as Windows Media Player, VLC Player)

hey thanks a lot for that link.

the cbc feed is coming through real nice for me and i always really like when i have the opportunity to watch hockey through WMP.

through day one, nhl center ice online is a bust.

greatt <_<

Ok folks, lets see if this will help it work for you :-)

Step 1: Login.

Step 2: Go to "Center Ice" (as opposed to "NHL Tv", "Game Highlights", etc)

Step 3: Select "Center Ice" (as opposed to "Center Ice Plus", "Game Stats", etc)

Step 4: Select which screen to view it in (#1)

IPB Image

Step 5: Maximize this window (#2)

IPB Image

And it should now work (even in Firefox). Good luck!

Edited by Nero