• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Drake_Marcus

Training Camp Scoring Leaders

Rate this topic

Thanks to the quirky Bruce MacLeod over at Red Wings Corner.

Dallas Drake led the team in goals. Kirk Maltby led the team in assists and Tomas Kopecky was a plus-2. The fourth line was the most successful line for the Red Wings in the two-game round-robin scrimmage tournament ...

G-A-Pt Player

3-1-4 Drake

3-1-4 Franzen

0-4-4 Maltby

2-1-3 Chelios

2-1-3 Kopecky

1-2-3 Holmstrom

0-3-3 Lidstrom

1-1-2 Ritola

1-1-2 Emmerton

1-1-2 Keefe

0-2-2 Datsyuk

0-2-2 Meech

Franzen and Scott Brannon were both team-high plus-3s. Johan Ryno was a team-worst minus-3. Mikael Samuelsson led everyone with eight shots on goal.

OMG! Zetterberg isn't in the top 12 scorers! I heard he came to camp all pudgy :lol:

On the serious side it looks like the guys with something to prove are all putting up the most points:

-Drake wants to play some real minutes

-Franzen to justify his spot up with Dats

-Chelios is still itching for some PP time (I believe he said he'd play for free just to play on the PP again)

-Meech wants that coveted 7th spot

-Lidstrom doesn't want to be cut in favour of Kindl

Edited by Drake_Marcus

Guest nutz2u

and sammuleson a team high 8 shots on net hahaha

Too bad they were all right in the middle of the goalies' chest protector. :lol:

Too bad they were all right in the middle of the goalies' chest protector. :lol:

I would hve to see this to belive it. I doubt he hit the goalie. Sam's accuracy is not that good. How many blasts missed the net by five feet

Edited by KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

Guest nutz2u

Schneider was always my favorite wild-shot guy. Sammy however had lots of SOG unfortunately my grammy could a made the saves. :P

I would hve to see this to belive it. I doubt he hit the goalie. Sam's accuracy is not that good. How many blasts missed the net by five feet

C'mon now. To be considered a shot on goal it has to be either blocked by the goalie on its way into the net or actually go into the net.

As Sammy has no goals :blink:, he hit the goalie 8 times.

Schneider was always my favorite wild-shot guy. Sammy however had lots of SOG unfortunately my grammy could a made the saves. :P

Hey, Samuelsson is smart. He knows that the boards at the Joe are very lively, so he purposely misses the net by 10 feet on every shot in order to create wild rebounds for his teammates.