• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Detroit # 1 Fan

Tsn's Projected Point Production for 07/08

Rate this topic

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=11233

I think Zetterberg and Datsyuk will get more points. Although, if Z gets 40 goals this year, then everythings fine :thumbup:

I also think Nick and Rafalski will get more points. Ralf at 47 points? No chance.

I do like how Drapes and Cleary will get 36 and 35 points respectivily, but I think they may get more if Fliper breaks out this season.

Thoughts?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?fid=11233

I think Zetterberg and Datsyuk will get more points. Although, if Z gets 40 goals this year, then everythings fine :thumbup:

I also think Nick and Rafalski will get more points. Ralf at 47 points? No chance.

I do like how Drapes and Cleary will get 36 and 35 points respectivily, but I think they may get more if Fliper breaks out this season.

Thoughts?

They have Flip at 18G 20A and Hudler at 17G and 17A.

Looks pretty good to me, but they don't have Maltby even listed, and he was a 50 goal scorer in juniors, don't ya know!

I dont want to say anything here that will make any of us cringe ... so I will dance lightly around the topic. If Z and Dats get time together and play like they did last February, ... and :crazy: Hank's injury doesn't bother him, they could be substantialy higher than these totals. If those two click the way the can, 100 points isn't out of the question.

Somehow, I don't think Tomas Kaberle will be the NHL's top scoring defenceman. I'm sure he'll be close, but I don't think he'll be on top.

That one caught me off guard as well. I think Lidstrom, Phaneuf, hell Pronger will be a top the scoring lead for defenceman. Kaberle will be up there as well, but not the leading one. Oh and McCabe and Zubov will probably be there too.

That one caught me off guard as well. I think Lidstrom, Phaneuf, hell Pronger will be a top the scoring lead for defenceman. Kaberle will be up there as well, but not the leading one. Oh and McCabe and Zubov will probably be there too.

The only reasoning I can see for the potential upswing in Kaberle's production is A) A fully healthy season (no head-shots from Cam Janssen) and B) Upgrading of the powerplay via Jason Blake.

But that's it.

If Filp actually gets a chance to play he will have many more points. Filp deserves to be playing on the second line at the very least... I am going to be pissed if he is regulated to 3rd and 4th line again all year. This kid has shown incredible potential and I would argue has more talent that Hudler does by far. And instead i'm hearing that Drapes is being moved to second line wing and Filp is going to play 3rd line center? :angry:

so yeah.. kinda pointless rant but whatever :zzz:

If Babcock will let the kids play!

Flip- 45 points (25 g, 20 a)

Rex -40 points (20 g, 20 a) ="NHL goal scorer," Babcock

No way Filp gets more goals than Huddles. Filp is a playmaking centre, Huds is a pure goal scorer. Filp is playing on the third line. Huds on the second. Oh, and Huds has more goal scoring potential by far.

And what the hell about Dats and Z's point production? Dats is more likely to have a breakout year based on his play from the all-star break onwards then he is to have a slight decline in production. I wouldn't be surprised to see Z hit 45 goals this year since he had 39 the year before last and 33 in a short time span last year.

Talking about the top scorers only, I can see Crosby leading the race by at least 15 points, and also I could see a 60 goal year in Heatley and/or Ovechkin.

90+ point seasons for Datsyuk and Zetterberg as well.

No way Filp gets more goals than Huddles. Filp is a playmaking centre, Huds is a pure goal scorer. Filp is playing on the third line. Huds on the second. Oh, and Huds has more goal scoring potential by far.

Flippers is better than Rexy

Talking about the top scorers only, I can see Crosby leading the race by at least 15 points, and also I could see a 60 goal year in Heatley and/or Ovechkin.

90+ point seasons for Datsyuk and Zetterberg as well.

I'd love to see someone get to 60 again. Both those guys are good candidates.

And as I said above, I think 90+ points - 100 points isn't out of reach for Z and Dats, But ... they would probably need some playing time together.

When we first acquried Lang, wasn't he leading the NHL scoring race?

Indeed he was, and he recorded three assists in his first game as a Wing. :thumbup:

Another note: Bob is projected to score more points than Feds..? :o