• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

xGDT (9/20): Wild @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

i was reading a post in the rumor forums and i saw that rolston was a free agent next year and the wings are in the front runnings to bring him here. wouldnt that be sweet to bring the flint native home and have two hometown boys on the team? it also wouldnt hurt that he is a playmaker either. I love rolston what do you guys think?

GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Edited by Hank Dats 'N Homer

i was reading a post in the rumor forums and i saw that rolston was a free agent next year and the wings are in the front runnings to bring him here. wouldnt that be sweet to bring the flint native home and have two hometown boys on the team? it also wouldnt hurt that he is a playmaker either. I love rolston what do you guys think?

:yowza: *shudders with joy*

ahhh- hells yeah. :D

He's probably the one free agent that i wouldnt the wings picking up, and also may be the most realistic accorinding to rumors that are circulating, im about two seconds from getting a rolston #12 red wings jersey because im so excited of the possibility of getting him! hes been one of my favorite players over the years, and the fact that hes from here makes it even better, i can only dream......

The first one wasent bad, but the 2nd one he missed the net completly, if thats Datsyuk or Holmstrom, thats in the net, hell if that was Hudler it was in the net.

I don't know, Hudler missed a whole bunch of shots tonight too. As far as Dats or Homer go no question they would have buried that last shot but, no one ever compared Samuelsson to either of them. Datsyuk and Holmstrom are elite talents, Samuelsson is not... but he is a solid player, he may not score a ton and he may not have the most accurate shot but it is a hard shot and he has some pretty good skills. obviously he is doing something right... he was on the first line tonight.