• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

xGDT (9/20): Wild @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

If they play everyone who sat out last game the line up will probably be something like...

Hudler Zetterberg Samuelsson

Draper Filppula (Kopecky?)Cleary (Downey?)

Ellis Hartigan Englehardt

Ritola McGrath Clark (Keefe?)

Lidstrom Rafalski (Ference? Sopel?)

Kronwall Kindl

Quincey Meech

Hasek

Berkhoel

actually you would think they would want to see as much as Grigorenko as possible in preseason before they make a final decision so maybe he will see some game time, I'm sure Sammy wants to play but I think everyone would rather see what Grigorenko can do on Zetterberg's wing, we know what Sammy can do :P

nice new season gfx :)

what do we reckon on attendence over 10k or less?

oh btw...is there anyway someone can record the game and youtube the goals. nhl.com wont do the highlights and i probably wont be able to access CIO due to the country restructions?

9-1 Wings win..

rex (x6), z (x2), sammy (x1)

Wahoo! Wings back on the tube. It'll be fun to finally talk friggin' hockey again. This summer has been a killer but at least I can watch the game.

Didn't realize all our mans are gettin' hurt... One of those things where they ought to be back soon but they end up on ice for a couple months? :crazy:

Raflaski, Fischer, Hatcher, Chelios... don't matter who you sign - are you a defensemen and play for the Detroit Red Wings? Jokes on you buddy, hope you like IR. :P

Ah leaves are turning brown, football is here, kids are back in school, the mornings are a little cooler, days a little shorter and there is nothing better then a cold beer and pizza pizza while watching the Wings. Raise a glass to the boys of winter and lets play some hockey yeeha! :thumbup:

I will be coming to the party late but I am expecting the Wild to put up a better fight. I wouldnt' be shocked if we drop this game either..

Wings 4

Wild 3

Wa-hoo!!! The firm I work for only got ONE game per month this year, sad... but looks like I might be able to snag this evening's tilt. Pre-season doesn't really matter, but for me.. it's been TOO long since I've seen our boys on the ice.

13th row, center ice doensn't hurt either!

GO WINGS!!!