• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Zion

NHL Center Ice Free Online Preview

Rate this topic

I finally have the website working on both IE and Mozilla.

However, when I click the "Center Ice" button to see who's playing, I get the log-in screen. After selecting the free preview, it asks for my billing address. After entering the info, it gives me a validation error, stating that I must be physically located at my billing address.

Last time, I just clicked on the "Center Ice" button and went right to the Wings game.

Consider this the official troubleshooting forum.

Discuss...

Well, here's my history:

Monday - nothing worked.

Tuesday - I was able to watch the Wings-Wild game without logging in, but the video and audio were extremely choppy.

Wednesday - I was able to watch the Phoenix-Leafs game without loggin in and the video and audio were fine.

Thursday - I click on Center Ice and got a log in screen, though I have no account.

I guess you can call them to straighten it out, but the person I spoke to only knew there was trouble afoot. I gave her my information and she said she'd give me an e-mail to confirm my new account. I'm still waiting.

I finally have the website working on both IE and Mozilla.

However, when I click the "Center Ice" button to see who's playing, I get the log-in screen. After selecting the free preview, it asks for my billing address. After entering the info, it gives me a validation error, stating that I must be physically located at my billing address.

Last time, I just clicked on the "Center Ice" button and went right to the Wings game.

Consider this the official troubleshooting forum.

Discuss...

my computer wouldn't let me go to the center ice tab either, but i restarted the computer and it worked. hope this helps a little. good luck

I got off the phone with customer service, and they said they're having problems with the page I'm discussing, and that it will be brought down by game time so we can watch the games for free... hassle-free.

How did you get it to work with Mozilla?

I was using Firefox to watch the games last night. It didn't work the night before, so I cleared the cookies and temporary files. That seemed to do the job.

morons wont let europeans watch this. why does MLB give me access but not the NHL

at present if you go to the website at about game time, they removed the log on screen and you can get the games from whereever...

red wings game isn't listed though tongiht :/

i'm in the UK and i'm currently waching the buildup to the Sens/Caps game

Edited by Cicada

Guest Crymson

no, it simply isn't listed

The Pens/Wings game tomorrow night is televised. The game tonight is not.

97.1 has the game listed on there next three, but waiting to see if they will broadcast it.

I live in Spain and I can´t listen to it unless I have an internet link. Do you mind to tell me the name of the station so I will be able to search it on google.

Thank you very much.