• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

csdan

Any T.J. Hensick fans here?

Rate this topic

Just wondering if there are any fans of T.J. here since he played at Michigan. He's been playing great for the Avs with 3 g and 3 a and a +3 in 3 games. He's so fast too. Hope he makes the team this year.

i was a big fan of TJ when he was here at Michigan (I go to school at U of M and haven't missed more than 3 home games in the past 3 years)

I'm sad to see him not here anymore, but yeah, he's awesome!

I'm sure glad we took a checking-line player and a Swede we never signed instead.....

I'm prettiest much the biggest Michigan hockey fan you'll find. I love Hensick. The kid was a huge Wings fan...it sucks that he's playing for the Heavealunch now. But I wish him all the best. He deserves better than to play for that team though.

As much as I hate to admit it, the Avs have done a great job with the draft the past couple of years. They've gone really heavy with college guys and they've gotten some studs.

I'm sure glad we took a checking-line player and a Swede we never signed instead.....

I'm prettiest much the biggest Michigan hockey fan you'll find. I love Hensick. The kid was a huge Wings fan...it sucks that he's playing for the Heavealunch now. But I wish him all the best. He deserves better than to play for that team though.

As much as I hate to admit it, the Avs have done a great job with the draft the past couple of years. They've gone really heavy with college guys and they've gotten some studs.

Ahh, come on...So he doesn't deserve to play with the other #19. You can hate the jersey, but do you really still hate the players that "now" fill those jerseys?

I'll keep an eye out for him out here. Look forward to the first Red Wings Av's game here in Denver. Man do I piss people off, without ever saying a word. :D

I piss people off by yelling "LET"S GO RED WINGS (clap clap clap-clap-clap)"

Anyway, I hope Hensick makes the team so I can see the Kings (Johnson) and Avs (Hensick) play at the Pepsi Center.

Wings_Fan_In_Exile - Hopefully it's better than the last time they played there.

I liked TJ alot, I wish he would have had a better fate at Michigan, he was the Steve Yzerman of that team, us Michigan fans are going to miss him this year. I hope he does real well in Colorado, just not against the Wings!!

Ahh, come on...So he doesn't deserve to play with the other #19. You can hate the jersey, but do you really still hate the players that "now" fill those jerseys?

Truth be told, not really...apart from JM Liles, because he went to State and he's on the Avs now. I'm pretty sure that makes him the Anti-Christ. I miss the rivalry. I don't want to NOT hate the Avs... :(

Most people don't, no.

With that said, I don't think you'll find any Wings rooting the Av's on or anything. Even though the rivalry is long dead and gone, I still hope one day it would return. Heck, it would be nice to actually have a rival again. God I hate Nashville, and it's ridiculous people actually place that as a rivalry, when it's really not. There was maybe about one actually decent game against them last year, and that was it.

So, here's something for old times sake: Av's suck. :P

Oh, yeah, as for TJ: He's a great pickup for you guys, and should do very well in Colorado. It's just too bad the Wings decided to via Sweden again and pass up a great prospect like him. Just because Zetterberg turned out well doesn't mean every no-name Swede will.

Edited by Kp-Wings

Since I go to Michigan State, I am a little biased. Some Michigan players are of course talented, but my only problem is when they do cheap shots to win. He's playing for the Avs, so I don't have to be a huge fan.

I mean, its not like we "passed" on him any more than the rest of the league did. I mean, he did go 5th round. His knock was that he was too small to make it any farther. If we drafted him, 99.9% of the people on the boards here would get pissed off cus he wasnt physical enough.

But ya, tj is a hell of a hockey player and a real nice guy too. He lived about 10 minutes from me being that hes from howell and im from brighton so i've known him on a few levels. I talked to him a bit about his experience playing for Michigan. Ya....not a positive one. He wasn't very happy there. Hopefully he's having a better time in denver.