• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

No broadcast tonight?

Rate this topic

Is there even a game tonight?

TSN apparently says there is, but I have yet to see a GDT or anything about it. And, stupid internet radio refuses to put it on, if it is.

you bet, they're at the Joe tonight and in Pittsburgh tomorrow...

1st period is almost over http://redwings.nhl.com/index.html

DAMNIT, this SUCKS! - look at this lineup - http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20072008/ES010038.HTM

half of these guys are the ones I want to see...

Edited by stevkrause

Can you listen to it on the internet anywhere?

No, unfourtantly, at least not to my knowledge. This whole Center Ice "free trial" thing was a bunch of bulls***, to be honest. They didn't have last nights game up, nor do they have tonights up either.

...and, for some reason, the Detroit radio stations aren't playing the game tonight, at least not on the internet front. Bleh.

No, unfourtantly, at least not to my knowledge. This whole Center Ice "free trial" thing was a bunch of bulls***, to be honest. They didn't have last nights game up, nor do they have tonights up either.

...and, for some reason, the Detroit radio stations aren't playing the game tonight, at least not on the internet front. Bleh.

they're not playing them on the actual radio either... ugh... no radio stream I can find... radio kinda sucks for preseason anyways, part of what I like the most is actually watching the prospects, their placement, decisions, how they're reading the ice, etc... I don't realy care about score in preseason... thats just me though

Edited by stevkrause

Grigs was near invisible! The Pittsburgh goalie played stellar. Both Downey and Hartigan looked great and had a lot of hustle tonight! Pretty slow start, but the end was pretty exciting being a preseason game.

Yeah, anyone who still thinks Grigs will be anything other than a useless cancer on this team is delusional. The only way he'd make the team is if the Wings somehow felt forced into it, being that they hyped him up so much, I mean.

Edited by VM1138