• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zata40

wings concept

Rate this topic

Looks absolutely horrendous, looks more like the thing Harry Potter chases when he plays Quidditch than a hockey logo.

Looks absolutely horrendous, looks more like the thing Harry Potter chases when he plays Quidditch than a hockey logo.

the golden snitch [/dork] thats the first thing I thought of too :thumbdown:

it really does.

Props for slipping the 'R' and the 'W' into the 'Wings' on the wheel...but it still looks terrible.

I totally overlooked that. I would never want this as our logo.....ever. But it is a lot better than some I have seen around before.

That logo looks WAY better than if you saved up a 40 gallon HEFTY bag of cat diarrhea and threw it on the Red Wings Jerseys before each game during the pregame skate.

But I'd say we skip both options for now. Stick with that old wheel.

aloha

That website is so stupid.

Wings lose to a Canucks logo that may be one of the top ten ugliest I have ever seen, only for that logo to lose to the Blues?

Plus this dumb crap?

I am glad the Wings made the final four for greatest jersey on that ESPN tourny a few years back. I need this website to be invaildated so I can move on and forget about it forever.

I like it, it's different, It's updated, and it's kinda something I had in mind. Don't get me Wrong, I would be pissed to no end if the Wings ever changed their logo, But I'd like to see more concepts, more interpretations, more ideas for a red wings logo. I'm not saying I like it better than the one we have, but it's just a concept, an idea some fan threw out there....I don't know why everyone's taking this so seriously.