• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
norrisnick

Battle for Roster spots getting tighter...

Rate this topic

Out of curiosity, what do you feel the goal production of the fourth line should be?

More than theirs. IE, whatever you pitch in is fine so long as you stay on the plus side of the ledger. Realistically, I'd like to see 5-10 goals and 20 points out of everyone on the 4th line. Is that gonna happen? Probably not.

wow, great point. Well besides the fact you failed to make one. Dont count Norton into last years toughness? He had 1/3 of the team FM. So lets take him out, we were weak last year, weaker this year.

*F$CK it, Wade Brookbank can be picked off waivers. Bring him here,and judging by the reactions of many regarding Downey, things would get really bitter*

Why don't we go after Jon "Nasty" Mirasty since he is playing in the AHL for the Syracuse Crunch. He is truely a heavyweight enforcer even though he is smaller.

Mirasty is in red.

I don't understand all the Downey-love. Downey is a 33-year old ******* journeyman who has never been able to hol down an NHL job. He's shown in preseason that he at best won't always 'protect' his teammates, and he simply isn't good enough at hockey to make the team. If Downey stood up for his teammates when it was required, he' probably have a good shot at making the team. But he has shown that he is not what people on this board want him to be....so buh-bye.

I will avoid the enforcer argument, but here is where I have a huge issue with people on this board as well:

You seriously want Sammy and Huds off of this team.

You want to take them out in favor who?

Huds in limited time scored and showed that he could put up decent numbers, and people here are selling him off as the next suckbag. Sammy, all this guy has done is exceed expectations.

People talk about being willing to let a fighter be on this team with out scoring, but want Sammy gone because he is not Shanny.

Both of these guys score, and play important minutes. I know nobody likes seeing Sammy on the pp but with all of the left handed defenseman on this team last year who should have been on the point. You can't just through a guy back there and because he is a hockey player he can play the point on the pp.