• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kozac

todays frozen moment

Rate this topic

I always love the fans reaction in these

IPB Image

Everybody is reacting to the play except for the two blonds, there're looking straight at the camera and posing like pros :)

Just to keep things interesting, I save the Frozen Moment as my background each day... and I too love those shots. I did not notice the two women though. Laughs...

Erok

:D

ouch- that looks like he went down awkwardly. Anyone know if he was injured?

I don't know if we ws injured. It looks bad, but we can't tell if he was going toward the boards, or parallel to them (or perhaps somewhere in between, based on the crowd reaction).

Now I'm not really sure why I bothered to give my thoughts on this. :unsure:

That reminds me ... if any of you who live in Michigan can get your hands on a Red Wings house key I'd pay you back. I looked for them when I was last up there, but couldn't find them. Oh and my favorite reaction is of the brunette in front. You can tell she's really into it.

That reminds me ... if any of you who live in Michigan can get your hands on a Red Wings house key I'd pay you back. I looked for them when I was last up there, but couldn't find them. Oh and my favorite reaction is of the brunette in front. You can tell she's really into it.

No way!!! The two hot chicks above smiling are the best!!!!! :clap:

Guest Yzer19

The guy sitting next to the two blondes is smiling too. Of course that could be why he is smiling because he's sitting next to them.

The brunette is hotter b/c she's more into the game. The blondes are just there to be eye candy and be seen. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but chicks who really dig hockey receive higher marks in my book.