• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kylee

9/24 game against the Lightning, on tv or not?

Rate this topic

i checked the schedule online for FSN and it says tomorrow they will be covering the tigers game.

anyone know if the red wings game will be on fsn+ or something?

or will i have to watch the game through the PC?

i thought i remember reading on here that the game would be on FSN.

hmp. :unsure:

I know for a fact if you have center ice cable the game WILL be on. It will be the FSN Florida feed most likely and FSN Detroit will carry the game Thursday. If you have Leafs TV, both games against Toronto will be on that channel. So if you have center ice cable and/or Leafs TV check your guide!! The Game against the Rangers tomorrow will NOT be on center ice online or cable..

hope this helps

Okay, I thought you meant the Centre Ice Internet promotion. I just confirmed that it's not on. Only the two games listed below can be see on the internet tonight:

Rangers

@

Islanders

09/24/07 7:00PM EDT

BLACK

OUT Senators

@

Maple Leafs

1 2 3 OT SO T

7:30PM EDT

BLACK

OUT Senators

@

Maple Leafs

09/24/07 7:30PM EDT

be thankful that you can even register for the service.

it strikes me as amazing that they open the season in Europe to appeal the European fan base, yet they won't make centre ice online available over here..

wankers

Yeah please do tell how you get it... Centre Ice stations are still all MLB XTRA INNINGS?

Where do you see it on cable?

I have Charter Digital with Centre Ice

be thankful that you can even register for the service.

it strikes me as amazing that they open the season in Europe to appeal the European fan base, yet they won't make centre ice online available over here..

wankers

I don´t know why but if you "lie" to them and tell that you are in U.S.A you can register for free preview. It works for me and I´m in Spain.

I agree with you that if they want to please the european fan base they should make center ice online avaible to us.

Guest DetroitIan

Anyone have that link to that site that we watched the Wings Vs Pens?? The one where windows media player is accessed? That worked quite well for me.