• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CenterIce

Zetterberg Article

Rate this topic

Guest Yzer19

i kinda half get the feeling that we're being baited like that drw02 guy used to do....

i'm failing to understand how anyone can be so shortsighted

I'm not baiting anyone. I'm just posting my opinions, that's it. I get the hint and I will try not to do that anymore.

Cicada,

I warned you and then fell right into the trap.

I really think this guy is DRW02.

But I love how when he is proven to be wrong he tries to turn around and be the victim,

I'm not baiting anyone. I'm just posting my opinions, that's it. I get the hint and I will try not to do that anymore.

Yeah because we all are viscously attacking you for no reason.

yeah, that DRW02 guy was exactly the same, only he was as Anti-Yzerman as Yzer19 is pro Yzerman...

it could easily be the same guy, just a new "troll" strategy from him....

hopefully after we start the season 10-0 he'll get bored of it..

Guest Yzer19

Who is this dr02 you keeping referring to? I haven't seen any posts by him/her.

You guys are right about one thing and that's that I need to get over Yzerman. It's time to move on and forget. The only way for me to do that is to stop posting and to stop watching the Wings. So I guess that's what I will do or at least try to do.

You guys are right about one thing and that's that I need to get over Yzerman. It's time to move on and forget. The only way for me to do that is to stop posting and to stop watching the Wings. So I guess that's what I will do or at least try to do.

:clap:

The have places you go for this kind of help it become an avs fan.

When you were typing this was there a guy playing a violin behind you? I am going to make an educated guess and say your 12 years old. Its starting to make since why your comments are so ridiculous. That crap earlier about Feds and Yzer's problems you tried to come back with is just stupid. Detroit had an all-star team against Anaheim, and Babcock swept them. I'm not sure if you remember or not, but it was known as an upset. Get a clue!!!

When you were typing this was there a guy playing a violin behind you? I am going to make an educated guess and say your 12 years old. Its starting to make since why your comments are so ridiculous. That crap earlier about Feds and Yzer's problems you tried to come back with is just stupid. Detroit had an all-star team against Anaheim, and Babcock swept them. I'm not sure if you remember or not, but it was known as an upset. Get a clue!!!

Guest Yzer19

I have decided I will give it one more try. I will stay away from any and all Yzerman related stuff or at least try to. If I can't do it then I will leave.