• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
eva unit zero

Who Am I?

Rate this topic

Joe Juneau

That's a possibility....is he the right answer?

Then again, he technically didn't set an NHL record in his first year, he only TIED a record...which still stands, so it probably isn't him.

Edited by toby91_ca

Next one...

I played for a school more famous for producing scientists than hockey players.

In my first full year in the league, I set an NHL record that still stands today.

I played with a fellow alumni on my first NHL team, and then again on my second NHL team.

Who Am I?

Jack Bauer

Let's Go Tech!

I went to Tech my freshman year then transferred, too many guys and too much snow.

But I still say they had/have the most entertaining Marching Band, and being a Freshman watching my school play in the Big House was a thrill as well.

I remember going up there and being like, well there are no girls, it's snowing everyday, well at least I got my NHL...then a month in they started the NHL lockout....

My guess is Mike Bossy, for highest Rookie Plus/Minus in a season?

Joe Juneau

Joe Juneau is correct. He played with former RPI alum Adam Oates in Boston and Washington. He also set the NHL records for assists by a rookie and assists by a left winger in the 92-93 season at 70, beating out Kevin Stevens' record of 69 established the previous season. Juneau's records still stand.

Adam Oates?

So close, yet so far.

NEXT UP:

I played the fewest career games of any player ever traded for Wayne Gretzky.

I played in the NHL before playing in the AHL.

Born in Quebec, I didn't play for a team based in my home province until the end of my playing career.

Who Am I?

Edited by eva unit zero

NEXT UP:[/font]

I played the fewest career games of any player ever traded for Wayne Gretzky.

I played in the NHL before playing in the AHL.

Born in Quebec, I didn't play for a team based in my home province until the end of my playing career.

Who Am I?

Quick guess - Tardif?

aloha

Joe Juneau is correct. He played with former RPI alum Adam Oates in Boston and Washington. He also set the NHL records for assists by a rookie and assists by a left winger in the 92-93 season at 70, beating out Kevin Stevens' record of 69 established the previous season. Juneau's records still stand.

Had it not been for the assist record by a left winger I would have challenged the answer (I overlooked the left winger record). As already mentioned, he didn't technically "Set" the record for assists by a rookie, he merely "tied" and existing record.