• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
eva unit zero

Who Am I?

Rate this topic

My NHL career lasted for only 1 playoff game, I've never won a Cup. But I am one of the most recognizeable hockey figures in all of Canada.

Even an American from North Carolina knows that's Don Cherry.

I was drafted in 1983.

I first played for the team that drafted me in 1994.

Between being drafted and debuting for my draft team, I played almost 300 NHL games.

Who am I?

Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Grimson

I was the 1st ever Czech ice hockey player to play over 1,000 games in the NHL. I played the majority of my career with the Montreal Canadians, whom I won a Stanley Cup with. I also won an Olympic Gold Medal for ice hockey during the 1998 Olympics in Nagano.

Who am I?

I was the 1st ever Czech ice hockey player to play over 1,000 games in the NHL. I played the majority of my career with the Montreal Canadians, whom I won a Stanley Cup with. I also won an Olympic Gold Medal for ice hockey during the 1998 Olympics in Nagano.

Who am I?

Petr Svoboda.

Do you fantasize about another '83 draft, Lou? Probert, Kocur, Grimson (oh and a guy named Yzerman).

I dream about another '89 draft...

Absolutely! That was the greatest draft of all time, bar none! Even that Yzerman guy turned out ok!

I was the first player from my country ever drafted in the first round of the NHL draft.

After an impressive season in my homeland, I was often compared to another great player from my country who played the same position.

I played a total of 15 games over two seasons before leaving the NHL for good at the age of 22.

Who am I?

I was the first player from my country ever drafted in the first round of the NHL draft.

After an impressive season in my homeland, I was often compared to another great player from my country who played the same position.

I played a total of 15 games over two seasons before leaving the NHL for good at the age of 22.

Who am I?

Bjorn Johansson.

Who am I?

Bjorn Johansson

I was the first player from Newfoundland to play in the NHL. I was signed as a free agent into the NHL. I played in over 100 games for the Toronto Maple Leafs and Detroit Red Wings. I had a couple impressive years in the NHL, before signing into the Newfoundland Senoir League.

Who am I?

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Petr Svoboda.

Yep, you're right.

I was the first player from Newfoundland to play in the NHL. I was signed as a free agent into the NHL. I played in over 100 games for the Toronto Maple Leafs and Detroit Red Wings. I had a couple impressive years in the NHL, before signing into the Newfoundland Senoir League.

Who am I?

Alex Faulkner

Edited by Kp-Wings

Who am I?

Alex Faulkner

I was a superstar in the WHL scoring over 100 points in back to back seasons. I was drafted 2nd overall by the San Jose sharks. I played in over 500 games, scoring just over 300 points. I had one shot at the cup but came up short in 1997. I lasted in the NHL till 2000, then went to the Swiss leagues, and finally retired.

Who am I?

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

I was a superstar in the WHL scoring over 100 points in back to back seasons. I was drafted 2nd overall by the San Jose sharks. I played in over 500 games, scoring just over 300 points. I had one shot at the cup but came up short in 1997. I lasted in the NHL till 2000, then went to the Swiss leagues, and finally retired.

Who am I?

Pat Falloon.

I was drafted by the Minnesota North Stars in 1982. I spent the majority of my career in Minnesota. I reached the SCF's with Washington in 1998. I scored my 1000'th career point in 1999, and retired after that season.

Who am I?

I was drafted by the Minnesota North Stars in 1982. I spent the majority of my career in Minnesota. I reached the SCF's with Washington in 1998. I scored my 1000'th career point in 1999, and retired after that season.

Who am I?

Brian Bellows.

Brian Bellows.

Correct.

Fight fans, this is one you should know:

I was drafted by the Quebec Nordiques in the 1980's. I played with a variety of teams over my career, but spent the most time playing for the Minnesota North Stars. I was known mostly as an enforcer, and put up over 2000 Penatly Minutes in about 600 NHL games. I scored only about 100 points in my NHL career. I now work as a scout for the St. Louis Blues.

Who am I?

Edited by Kp-Wings

Basil McRae.

Correct.

Here's another one. This is pretty easy, but I feel like doing it anyways:

I was born in Ukraine, but moved to Slovakia as a child. I have scored at least 30 goals 9 times in my career. I lead the league in goals twice, once in 1994-1995 and 1997-1998. I am 1 of only 37 players to ever score 500 goals in the NHL. I have played for only 3 teams in my long standing NHL career. I have never won a Stanley Cup, but have been to the finals once before.

Who am I?

Correct.

I was born in Ukraine, but moved to Slovakia as a child. I have scored at least 30 goals 9 times in my career. I lead the league in goals twice, once in 1994-1995 and 1997-1998. I am 1 of only 37 players to ever score 500 goals in the NHL. I have played for only 3 teams in my long standing NHL career. I have never won a Stanley Cup, but have been to the finals once before.

Who am I?

Jaromir Jagr?

Correct.

Who am I?

Peter Bondra :cool: