• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Paging aflac!

Rate this topic

Can we count on your GDT prowess and wizardry this year as we have in the past? Enough to make other team's fans rejoice?

I've been jonesin' for it since May!

Cheers!

esteef

im not sure if he will be doing it or not. he may but it might be a little bit later in the season.. he has some personal things going on right now. :(

im not sure if he will be doing it or not. he may but it might be a little bit later in the season.. he has some personal things going on right now. :(

NOoooooooooooooooo!!!

Well, I do wish him the best of luck with whatever he is currently doing. But I can definatley say that if he isn't going to be around, I will miss his GDTs. Absolutley love them.

Hey, so I don't know how many of you followed this forum last season, but for those that did I was wondering if anyone knows weather or not Aflec will be doing his awesome GDT's. I logged on this morning hoping to see one but didn't :(. Anyways... if he doesn't do them somebody should step up to the plate! I would but too little time. Anyways later!!

No prob... sometimes are faster than others... then again more stuff gets added to everyone. so I am guessing that slows down the production.