• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

10/3 GDT: Red Wings 3, Anaheim Ducks 2 (F/SO)

Rate this topic

Anyone want to offer their opinions on how Drake, Rafalski, and Kronwall look?

I have to say that when I saw Rafalski play on Saturday against Toronto, I was disappointed. IMO he was sloppy and didn't play the puck.

I haven't really paid too much attention to him in this game because I have a harder time picking out the players and following them with the cameras than I do with my own eyes when I am at the game.

I have to say that when I saw Rafalski play on Saturday against Toronto, I was disappointed. IMO he was sloppy and didn't play the puck.

I haven't really paid too much attention to him in this game because I have a harder time picking out the players and following them with the cameras than I do with my own eyes when I am at the game.

Thanks.

The crowd sounds excited to be there...I think it's time we put the Hockeytown moniker up for grabs.

how about carolina where they will bring in decible measurers to prove that they have the loudest bandwagon fans on the planet?

Where is all the booing of Pronger from the Wings fans?

We did a better job in London at the weekend of booing that jerk everytime he touched the puck!!

Way to go London! :thumbup:

Good to see such entertaining hockey right out of the gate tonight.

I wish we could teach Quinton "Rampage" Jackson to skate and have him go out there and bust another gap in that cun_ Prongers teeth. God I can't stand him.

You know, after all this time I still can't get used to Samuelsson. He doesn't look like a hockey player. He's so freaking skinny! It's like the scarecrow playing out there.

Maybe it's just the helmet looking so goofy on him.

Edited by VM1138

You know, after all this time I still can't get used to Samuelsson. He doesn't look like a hockey player. He's so freaking skinny! It's like the scarecrow playing out there.

Maybe it's just the helmet looking so goofy on him.

Big enough to knock over the caveman though :lol: he'd better frame that moment, it won't happen again.