• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hockey&beer

NHL website

Rate this topic

only issue with it for me is that the frozen moment is in the wrong place..

other than that i'm very impressed.

love the fact that the nhl video uses flash and not media player..

it never worked right for me

For many years NHL.com has been far better in design and content than other major leagues' websites. Just myopinion. I don't think my homerism is any influence in that judgement either, because I can be pretty critical of things I like.

Not bad. The scores at the top are the best part, I think.

The site feels...cramped, but that's understandable given the sizable number of portals. I do wish the Frozen Moment were up top and the ad near the bottom, but that's advertising for ya. :hehe:

The poll is kind of depressing, though, in that (currently) only about 30% of people polled think that 7+ teams will finish with 100+ points. What? There were 10 two years ago and 11 last year. This ain't Original Six Season alluvasudden.

I disagree.

It's still two steps behind any other major sport league's web sites.

But it's an upgrade over the old one, even all info is kind of the same.

My biggest concern is why they took out starting goalies and saves information from Official Scoresheet and added whole bunch of other unnecessary crap.

I guess I will stick to TSN.ca and sportsline.com

My biggest concern is why they took out starting goalies and saves information from Official Scoresheet and added whole bunch of other unnecessary crap.

I agree with you.

It makes no sense why I have to go to an entire other page to check the goalie info.

The official scoresheet is supposed to be fairly basic and they made it quite complicated.

The 'stats' page is extremely detailed, I don't know why they felt they needed to put so much info in the official scoresheet.

Wow. The site actually looks decent for once.

Hopefully they try keeping it up to date more, and not have game reviews of games that are 2-3 days old. They could also try having game reviews of every game, not just games featuring whoever the former Stanley Cup winner was, and the NY Rangers.

The changes right now look nice, which is a step in the right direction.

Cool site, but the scoresheet format is terrible.

Agree on both points.

After surfing awhile last I easily got around and don't miss the side navigation links at all. Though on some pages they still appear. The official scoresheet is very odd compared to previous years' models. IIRC this is the first year the format has changed since I found the scoresheets on the web.

I sort of like it...except for the fact that last year, all of the teams had a downloadable schedule in CSV. This year, they have some crappy Outlook plugin that doesn't work.

Ugh.