• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevkrause

Perry is a wuss

Rate this topic

It was beautiful watching Drake drop em tonight, but damn what a little ***** Perry is... first he won't shed the shield when Drake is taking his helmet off, then he cheap shots hit while Drake is in the process of taking off his helmet...

we call him the ferry at my house. what a panzi

exactly... I shouldn't have expected anything less from such a low-class club than a low-class move like that...

Is there a video of this anywhere?

Wasn't able to see the game tonight..

I'm sure someone will have it on youtube tomorrow...

exactly... I shouldn't have expected anything less from such a low-class club than a low-class move like that...

I'm sure someone will have it on youtube tomorrow...

I don't wanna see it tomorrow, I wanna see it NOW!!!

correct me if iam wrong but didnt drake hit the ice first.... <_<

yes he did, he turtled after hit him like 12 times because he was tired of hurting his hands on perry's helmet.

you think we're bashing on him? Wait till Don Cherry sees this.

Drake got some good shots in there, but he undoubtably would have won had Perry not have been such a *****. I give that fight a draw.

Still a good one though. Hopefully we start seeing more of that. :)

yes he did, he turtled after hit him like 12 times because he was tired of hurting his hands on perry's helmet.

you think we're bashing on him? Wait till Don Cherry sees this.

ya that would prolly hurt hitting helmet

ya that would prolly hurt hitting helmet

it does, alot actually. It part of the reason guys like Probert and Kocur can't close there hands all way anymore. In hockey as you know, your hands are your life, Damaging those hands interferes with your livelihood

"DUCK ***" original name.

hahaha, he just stated something obvious, drake did hit the ice first

christ take a chill pill man

Edited by Viperar

No way. Perry, even with a helmet, basically clutched and grabbed his way through it. Drake got three or four damn good connections in there.

You're right about that, but it just didn't seem an undecided win to me. If Perry had the helmet and visor off, it would have been, since Drake is clearly the better fighter.

While I am not even going to come close to calling Perry (or any other NHL player for that matter) a wuss, and I don't get all that hyped up or opinionated on fights like a lot of members do in here, I am strongly opinionated on one thing if it's probably just going to be your normal fight like Drake/Perry this evening...

if you wear a visor on your helmet, take the helmet off. It's an unfair advantage/unfair defense mechanism. Hell, all the standard fights should be helmet-less, regardless of if you have a face shield or not.

Bears repeating:

[attachmentid=498]

We had some seats pretty low to the ice and right at a faceoff circle, but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to yell a line I was waiting to use all night if Perry had lined up in front of me:

"Hey Perry! You're going to get it! And tell Kunitz he's going to get it, too!" :lol:

post-2-1191470536_thumb.jpg

While I am not even going to come close to calling Perry (or any other NHL player for that matter) a wuss, and I don't get all that hyped up or opinionated on fights like a lot of members do in here, I am strongly opinionated on one thing if it's probably just going to be your normal fight like Drake/Perry this evening...

if you wear a visor on your helmet, take the helmet off. It's an unfair advantage/unfair defense mechanism. Hell, all the standard fights should be helmet-less, regardless of if you have a face shield or not.

Any smart player would try to get a haffie off before he fought. The haffie can cause just as much damage, if not more, than it can prevent during a fight. (See Wade Redden's second fight tonight.)

How many times have you see a guy get a huge cut after a run of the mill check?