• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Legendary D In 03

Chris Chelios on the Kennedy EXPY?

Rate this topic

So I was in Chicago last night for a lecture at UC, and after the lecture, I went to the bar with a couple friends. A few hours later, I was driving them back to their place, and an Aston Martin with MIchigan plates speeds by. So, we hit traffic, and I want to pull up next to the guy and see who it is, and I'll be damned if it didn't look like Cheli. Then, I come home to find that the Wings' next game is in Chicago. Anyone know if he has a pretty newish Aston Martin?

Word,

LDi03

a newer aston is like 2/3 of a years salary for Chelly (not counting the resturant buis). Somehow, with his personality... I just dont see the oober-expensive super-refined sports car in his garage.

IIRC, on one of Trevor Thompson's weekly wings shows last year he had a black Ford Excursion - not that he doesnt own more than one car, but just saying I know he has that SUV for sure.

Cheli's salary these past few years would be the LEAST he's made since his rookie year. He's got 2 Norris Trophies and has played in the NHL for 24 years. He's made a minimum of half a million a year, probably peaking at 8 million, for 24 years. I'm sure he can afford an AM.

Cheli's salary these past few years would be the LEAST he's made since his rookie year. He's got 2 Norris Trophies and has played in the NHL for 24 years. He's made a minimum of half a million a year, probably peaking at 8 million, for 24 years. I'm sure he can afford an AM.

Doesn't he have 3 Norris Trophies?

How would Chelios's personality not fit an AM? I know about 4 years ago he had a beautiful Audi. He has a ton of money and probably owns a few cars. The only thing that makes me think is it is hard to mistake Chelios so if you think you saw him you barely know what he looks like OR it was in fact him!

Chelli and I were rolling in his Phantom hollerin' biznitches just last week and he told me that he just gots to gets himself an AM. Guess he did.

:guns:

Edited by LIDDYGIBBY5

Well, dammit, why doesn't anyone have a database of Wings' players' cars? Although, I am pretty confident it was him...

Word,

LDi03

I used to, but that was at least 10 years ago and therefore before Cheli was a Wing. So I am no help. :P

Cheli just doesn't seem like an Aston Martin type of guy, but then who knows?

And yes, he and Shanny were the classic car guys on the team. I know Cheli used to have a late 1960's Cadillac of some sort.

There's an easy way to tell if a vehicle belongs to Cheli. As part of his fitness regimen, he'll be running down the highway carrying it.

LOL!!! No kidding...especially if he drives that Yugo... :ph34r:

Although, it really doesn't necessarily have to be his car, either. He could have borrowed it or been driving a teammates' car...

THE PLOT THICKENZ0RSz

Word,

Ldi03

hmm. Or it could be a rental. Or he's test driving it. Or he's working undercover... was he wearing shades and a black suit?