• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/10 GDT: Red Wings 4, Calgary Flames 2

Rate this topic

Should be a good game tonight, like someone else already mentioned Calgary have had a terrible start to the season and will be playing hard to get a win, Osgood will be a little rusty I'm sure but he will play great the later it gets into the game.

Wings win 4-2 Pavel is due and has been playing great, Z will most likely get one the way he has been skating, and Homer will score once again tonight. can't stop the D-Z-H line

lets take it to them :clap:

Edited by WingNutt

I would also prefer to see Downey in the lineup for Ellis tonight, even if it is only for 4-7 minutes of ice time. It will be interesting to see if any ill will from last year's playoff series carries over to tonight's game.

5-4 Wings victory!

1st. Let Downey play, and sit Ellis out.

2nd. I will be switching between the Islander - Ranger game and the Wings game. I just need to see a train wreck and the NY game should be one waiting to happen.

You know what, I was on the Rangers forum last year and they were talking about GDT's. Someone said that "some kid" made amazing GDT's on the LGW forums and everyone agreed... congratulations.

AFLEC is the king of the GDT. Great stuff. I'd like to see the wings blow one open, but I think that will have to wait till Friday, when the hawks come to town. This should be a tuff one, even when we put up 40 plus shots, kipper is always hard to beat. This one will be a 1 goal game, probably some more "free" hockey.

http://info.detnews.com/wingsblog/index.cfm

Osgood to start vs. Flames

Chris Osgood will get the start tonight for the Red Wings in net against the Calgary Flames. Dominik Hasek continues to be bothered by a sore right knee after being hit right above the kneecap in Monday’s game against Edmonton. ¬He (Hasek) felt okay yesterday but he didn’t feel right, and there’s no sense fooling around, coach Mike Babcock said. Babcock was quick to point out this isn’t anything that will keep Hasek out of the lineup for long. He has a bruise, it’s not like he has an injury, said Babcock, who added Hasek will back up Osgood against the Flames. Babcock won’t be tempted to bring Hasek off the bench if something were to go wrong. I didn’t bring him off the bench that many times last year when he was backing up, did I Babcock said. I’m comfortable (with Hasek in reserve).

HOLY s***!@!!!!!!!!@@!!! yay boy

Okay back down from cloud nine...

Its a shame to read all that stuff about D-Mac... being jobless (hockey wise) and not in contact with any of his former teammates.. its a shame.

Edited by OsGOD

Am I the only one that would jump at a chance to sign McCarty? He wouldn't demand much money and he'd bring something to the team that is obviously lacking. Plus, it would excite a lot of people that are having a hard time connecting to the team. I don't know, just something to think about.

Anyway, I always want a win more when Ozzie is in net. Nothing against Hasek, I just like the Red Wings more when Osgood is between the pipes.

Wings 3 (Chelios, Chelios, Chelios)

Flames 2 (Iginla, Aucoin)

honestly mac doesn't have any abilities to offer, but with that being said I would have him back just because, he for one would bring a lot of fans back, two do anything in his power to help our team, three even though losses every fight now would at least be willing to do it.

The GDT looks utterly slick and shiney. It's so hot.

I've got a lecture that ends at 8, but considering the guy is horrible... I'll probably skip most of it and actually see this one! Wings, please don't play down in front of Ozzie! We don't have room for that s*** this year.

I have class tonight so I will probably miss the first period.

It's awesome that Ozzie plays tonight, I can't wait!!

Go Wings!!!!

Here, here fellow Wildcat!!! Didn't know anyone else at this school was a member of LGW but it's good to see there are others :clap:

Anyway...just to be devil's advocate, I'll say...

Flamers: 3 (24 shots)

Red Wings: 1 (40 shots)

I see Kipper stealing this game for the Flamers...We vastly out play them, but can't get anything except a Homer deflection past him.

Hope I'm wrong!!!

It feels really good to finally be able to post up here again (I moved and now have no internet, and am over at my brother's house).

I am thinking the Wings will win tonight, but it will probably be a close one. Probably 3-2 or even 2-1.

I'm going to listen this one from the radio,they aren't showing any games here tonight.

I'll even be here @ the GDT discussing... :thumbup:

I'll go for a 4-3 win.

Huddles is really looking for one, I can sense it :)

Yeah I'd really like to update my sig... :hehe:

Edited by FinRedWing