No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/10 GDT: Red Wings 4, Calgary Flames 2

Rate this topic

Nice touch with "The Drake" aflac. :)

Wings 4 (Z, Lids, Homer, Cheli)

Flames 2 (Man-***, Iginlame)

Drake destroys Langkow and Lebda claps next to the fight. Iginla at some point runs into whoever is in goal and gets away with it and within 3 minutes is hooked a little and ******* to the ref and gets a penalty.

Flames : score 3 (Langkowx2, Iginla) Tanguay and Phaneuf with assists... Kiprri will look awsome

Wings : score 2 (dont know who)

maybe OT...

sorry I gotta favor the flames in this one team like this is due for a win especially with such a slow start so far and i have too many players in my fantasy to think otherwise :crazy::clap::clap:

Edited by Duck Guy

You know what, I was on the Rangers forum last year and they were talking about GDT's. Someone said that "some kid" made amazing GDT's on the LGW forums and everyone agreed... congratulations.

I'll give my hand at one of these game estimates... 3:1 Redwings.. Hank, Homer, ??? and for the Flames, Iginla.

Lets go Red Wings!

:clap: Here's to hoping that Duck Guy isn't dead on again - but instead dead wrong :P

Edited by Nero

I'll give my hand at one of these game estimates... 3:1 Redwings.. Hank, Homer, ??? and for the Flames, Iginla.

Lets go Red Wings!

:clap: Here's to hoping that Duck Guy isn't dead on again - but instead dead wrong :P

haha you just watch my freind... i have super powers.. lol

Edited by Duck Guy

Wings win. Hank shows us what an old guy can do. (Happy belated B-day, Hank.) Lilja scores just so our shock factor is still there.

Final : Wings, 2; Flames, 0.

Hey, as long as I'm here, thanks for these GDT's. I had to work Monday and when I got home, the score hadn't been posted on the tread, so I could read along without knowing what would happen next. Not quite the same thing as the real thing, but a ton better than just reading a score and finding out the details later.

You guys are great!