• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

10/12 GDT: Chicago Blackhawks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Wings win this one... 3-1 Hasek will be great in net :clap: i wont be surprised if Hasek puts up the brick wall and gets a SO

Edited by Duck Guy

OMG Aflac you ******* rock!! Putting the nicknames Pain Train and Lazy & Sucks right into the roster is AWESOME! Now just replace Hudler with Rex and we are all set. The "as usual, Chicago has no leaders" is priceless. I love you Aflac.

My prediction: goals will be scored, penalties will be assessed, and one of the two teams will win.

you seem to be always right what is your secret? :siren:

Edited by Duck Guy

No Downey, again. Why can't they give the guy a chance? Ellis hasn't done anything to prove he should play every game from now until Franzen's return. He's been a ghost out there.

Here's looking forward to another game of David Koci running at the Wings. :rolleyes:

I still think the Wings will win, but at a cost. Chicago players were running at the Wings numerous times the last game, and nothing makes me think it won't happen again.

Oh, and nice GDT Aflac. Your work is turely impressive. :)

Edited by Kp-Wings

Aflac you rock! PAIN TRAIN made me laugh out loud :lol: Nice work, as usual!

I'm excited for the game tonight, let's avenge that lame shootout loss from last week. Hopefully in the end Zetterberg will have lots of points tonight and Flip will at least have one! GO WINGS!

No Downey, again. Why can't they give the guy a chance? Ellis hasn't done anything to prove he should play every game from now until Franzen's return. He's been a ghost out there.

He is Canadian. He still hasn't recieved his worker's visa or something.

Edit: Seriously.

Edited by GreatGS

3-2 Chicago.

Kane, Williams, Seabrook

Also, you got the first line wrong.

Kane-Toews-Ruutu is the first line.

Actually Kane-Toews-Ruutu is NOT the first line. It indeed is the second line. I'm sort of surprised really because you'd think you would know that since you're a Hawks fan.

Geez, not only is the organization lost but so are their fans! :P

Edited by aflac9262