• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

10/12 GDT: Chicago Blackhawks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Actually Kane-Toews-Ruutu is NOT the first line. It indeed it the second line. I'm sort of surprised really because you'd think you would know that since you're a Hawks fan.

Geez, not only is the organization lost but so are their fans! :P

:lol: too funny.. :lol:

Actually, after last game... Kane-Toews-Ruutu is the first line.

Well, so says the Coach anyway....

Odd, because the coach said he was going to put Adam Burish on the first line with Lang and Samsonov for the game... hmm.

Edited by aflac9262

Wings 1

'Hawks 0

Zetterberg will score in the opening minutes, Chelios will then run out the clock by repeatedly shooting the puck into the bench, what's to stop him?

Actually, won't he just arch his back and surround the puck thereby not allowing other players to touch it?

I still chuckle at that visual.

Actually, he'll yell "DUCK!" and when everyone else hits the ice, he'll shoot the puck in and then casually say, "Nope, I was wrong; it's just Neidermeyer."

Oh, yea, I predicted Zata and Lilja scores last game and was surprisingly close, so this time, my off-the-wall prediction goes:

Wings: Dats, Zata, Ellis, Sammy, Kronner, and Homer.

Chi: Lang, Kane, and a guy dressed as Lapointe, but who turnes out to be Selanne in disguise. Goal disallowed. Wings win 6-2.

What's to stop Chelios from changing Chicago's lines around?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I predict a 7-3 victory for Detroit, as that is statistically the most likely outcome over the last three years.

I also predict that Ruutu attempts to own Zetterberg, but instead is deked out of his frilly panties, an odd-man rush ensues, and Homer keeps his streak going off a wrist shot. I have seen him do it.

This is when I don't mind playing the Blackhawks twice in a week, when we have some revenge to get after. The 'Hawks have the potential to be a dangerous team, and I think a lot of that rides on Khabibulin. If he can be stellar, and his stats are pretty nice so far, Chicago will challenge for a playoff spot. In two or three years, I fully expect them to start giving us some competition for the division.

With that being said, I think the Wings are able to come out and take this one tonight. They know they should have won last weekend and a win here will a great send-off for the West Coast trip. If they play well 5-on-5, it shouldn't be a problem. That's been easier said than done so far, though.

Edited by RedWingsFanatic

What's to stop Chelios from changing Chicago's lines around?

:lol:

And after he does that, he'll fire the puck into the oppositions high netting twice right at the start of the game. The Wings will go on a 5-on-3 PP at the 19:48 mark of the first period, score a goal, and the Cheli will arch his back over the puck the remaining 59:30.

Booyah! Final Score: 1-0 Red Wings

The Wings will win tonight on home ice and get revenge for that pathetic loss in Chicago. It still irks me that they disallowed what should have been the Wings GWG for no 'good reason'. They took away a point from the Wings and gave Chicago 2 that they didn't deserve. The whistle was blown way too soon, especially when the play is that close to the net. Grrrr!

I just went down to my local TAB (betting agency) and they actually allow you to bet on NHL games! :yowza:

Detroit are at $1.45. I'm not sure that's worth it, if I put down $20 I'll only get $9 in return. Interesting.

Hell we can bet on anything here in the States, I persoanally have been laying some cash on THE ALL BLACKS!

That's actually pretty good! Here we have the odds like this and this is how it works.

Chicago +270 (you would win $270 against a $100 bet-refered to as a longshot)

Detroit -320 (you would have to lay $320 to win $100)

Over/Under 5 -135

If you put $20 here on the Wings you would only have the chance to hit for $6.25. So if you are getting $9.00 back, the Wings are really like only -220 (Huge!)

If I were you and gambled (Hence my name), I would lay $200 on the over 5 for the $130.00 payout, not great odds but like the over none the less.

Good luck. Oh and take the over on Hawaii 70 (-110) tonight in College football.

Edited by HuntsVegas Baby