• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

10/15 GDT: Anaheim Ducks 6, Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I will agree with you here, except for a waste of a team. Those penalties certainly didn't help us though.

Maybe its just me, but I didnt see anything good from at least 6/12 forwards tonight or any of the defenseman. All Dmen, even Nick, made some pretty hefty mistakes tonight, Dom looked shakey again, and the forward lines...ugh. And nobody in their right mind can actually think Franzen or Sammy will fix that. 7 games in, and really no secondary scoring outside of Draper. Its starting to make me worry.

Some great coaching by Babcock tonight! Wow, putting our sniper Tomas Kopecky out pretty much the whole ******* game, even though next to Hasek he's the worst God-damn player on the team.

Hasek sucks. He absolutley sucks. I was giving him some leverage before, but he really ******* sucks. Those goals were so horrible. To believe this man is supposed to be our starting goalie, and making 2.5 million a season, and he comes out and plays like that? Horrible. Absolutley ******* horrible.

You know what else I don't get? This game was etched in stone with about 5 minutes left that we lost. Why not try giving Downey a ******* chance out there? The whole team is playing like s***, yet he continues to put out his buttf***er Kopecky every chance he get's.

Lilja... man oh man, where do I begin there? That was pathetic. He is so ******* awful. Anyone who tries to make an arguement for Lilja as a good player should seriously go jump off a bridge into a rock-filled ditch. That 3rd goal by Anaheim was completely his fault. He was like a -3 tonight, and yet, Babcock is still playing him on the PK! Why the f*** is bad play being rewarded?

24 penalties... for the most part, you can't blame the Wings on that. But, one guy I will point out as completely pissing me off to no end tonight was Holmstrom. Every second he was getting another unsportsmanlike penalty. Keep your God-damn mouth shut. When are the players ever going to learn that? It's common ******* sense.

What positives can possible be taken out of this 3-ring circus? Honestly, Cleary and Zetterberg we're the only ones who had their heads not jammed up their asses tonight. Ridiculous performance by pretty much the entire team, minus those two.

Meaningless regular season game it may be, but I'm still majorly pissed that I wasted my time staying up this late watching this s***. Ridiculous.

Edit: I apologize for the large amounts of swearing in that rant. This game was just so completely frustrating to watch tonight.

Edited by Kp-Wings

Refs knew who was gonna win before puck drop.

See how excited mighty duck fans are when refs give their team a game. Pathetic!

I don't think it was fixed. The refs missed some calls against the wings too- especially one against Filppula in the end there. They threw Perry off for holding after Filppula dropped him to the ice in a blatent penelty.

The Wings weren't the sole victums of bad refing, but they were the only ones to have a goal stolen away from them and they certainly took the most BS calls.

draper and cleary have been fine in my opinion. I think Huds and Flip need to step it up.

Oh, I didnt mean they were playing bad, there playing amazing. I just think we could use some more scoring. Yeah, Hudler and Filpula have combined for 1 point this season. WOW :scared:

Some great coaching by Babcock tonight! Wow, putting our sniper Tomas Kopecky out pretty much the whole ******* game, even though next to Hasek he's the worst God-damn player on the team.

Hasek sucks. He absolutley sucks. I was giving him some leverage before, but he really ******* sucks. Those goals were so horrible. To believe this man is supposed to be our starting goalie, and making 2.5 million a season, and he comes out and plays like that? Horrible. Absolutley ******* horrible.

You know what else I don't get? This game was etched in stone with about 5 minutes left that we lost. Why not try giving Downey a ******* chance out there? The whole team is playing like s***, yet he continues to put out his buttf***er Kopecky every chance he get's.

Lilja... man oh man, where do I begin there? That was pathetic. He is so ******* awful. Anyone who tries to make an arguement for Lilja as a good player should seriously go jump off a bridge into a rock-filled ditch. That 3rd goal by Anaheim was completely his fault. He was like a -3 tonight, and yet, Babcock is still playing him on the PK! Why the f*** is bad play being rewarded?

24 penalties... for the most part, you can't blame the Wings on that. But, one guy I will point out as completely pissing me off to no end tonight was Holmstrom. Every second he was getting another unsportsmanlike penalty. Keep your God-damn mouth shut. When are the players ever going to learn that?

What positives can possible be taken out of this 3-ring circus? Honestly, Cleary and Zetterberg we're the only ones who had their heads not jammed up their asses tonight. Ridiculous performance by pretty much the entire team, minus those two.

Meaningless regular season game it may be, but I'm still majorly pissed that I wasted my time staying up this late watching this s***. Ridiculous.

Haha, KP, you echo my sentiments entirely.

I really hate to lay blame on anyone, but Hasek looked terrible tonight. Why is he so terrible one on one?

And why is our world-class defense so stupid when it comes to positioning lately? I think the Wings have been on the wrong end of two-on-ones more times in the last 7 games than the entirety of last season. (Exaggeration, I know)

Seriously, how many times can the puck go wide/get deflected?

Hasek has always struck me as a rather streak-y goaltender. When he's good, he's phenomenal. When he's off, he's way off. There's just no middle ground there.

Oh, I didnt mean they were playing bad, there playing amazing. I just think we could use some more scoring. Yeah, Hudler and Filpula have combined for 1 point this season. WOW :scared:

Grigs needs to get in shape and SOON.........he may be a temporary answer...........maybe not but still

The retard rodeo now commencith!

Let the knee-jerk bashing begin :lol:

(Seriously though- how sick was Brazy tonight? He was robbing Wings left and right!)

Maybe Bryzgalov really wasnt that sick. Maybe he was just doing what goaltenders are supposed to be doing (see: not getting 5 goals scored on them)

The retard rodeo now commencith!

Let the knee-jerk bashing begin :lol:

No kidding.

You'd think with it being 1am for most people they'd be too tired to start jamming fingers at the sky and everything under it.

Bryz played up to what the Ducks needed out of him, and he had a couple stand-out saves. He'll do well with whatever team he's dealt to later in the season.

Edited by Flip-check

Grigs needs to get in shape and SOON.........he may be a temporary answer...........maybe not but still

Kopecky has a better shot at being our answer then Grigs at this point. If you cant get points in the AHL playing with guys like Evan Mcgrath and Ryan Oulahan, you shouldnt be in the NHL.

Maybe its just me, but I didnt see anything good from at least 6/12 forwards tonight or any of the defenseman. All Dmen, even Nick, made some pretty hefty mistakes tonight, Dom looked shakey again, and the forward lines...ugh. And nobody in their right mind can actually think Franzen or Sammy will fix that. 7 games in, and really no secondary scoring outside of Draper. Its starting to make me worry.

I have been surprised that the D is looking average so far. We really don't have any secondary scoring, and it will stay that way until the trade deadline.

No kidding.

You'd think with it being 1am for most people they'd be too tired to start jamming fingers at the sky and everything under it.

The one advantage of being a Wings fan in exile is that it's only 10 here. I can ***** for a couple more hours yet.

Haha, KP, you echo my sentiments entirely.

That's how I roll. :P

Honestly, I cannot even begin to comprehend how badly the team played tonight. Almost everyone looked like crap, especially Hasek. We might as well go with Osgood as the starter if Hasek is going to put on that putred performance night in and night out.

Although, it's not fair of me to not give Dallas Drake credit tonight. When he did play, he did play good. His work on the PK was probably the best on the team.

But, I disgress. My anger is obviously apparent. Real waste of time on my part staying up to watch this. My early morning wake-ups because of my job aren't friendly to me, especially when I'm in a bad mood.

I have been surprised that the D is looking average so far. We really don't have any secondary scoring, and it will stay that way until the trade deadline.

The D is looking VERY average. Youre right. Although, Im going to put my emotions aside and say it has more to do with Rafalski being a big piece to the puzzle and is still getting used to the Wings, but beyond that.

excuse the superlatives, but LILJA + KRONWALL = WORST IDEA EVER.

What can you do when you're spending half the game shorthanded? You want to roll 4 PK lines? You don't like Flip out there, what are you going to do? Put Zetterberg out there for the whole game? People need to breath, man! Even when you're off the PK, what are you supposed to do, put your #1 and #2 lines out there or give the #3 and #4 lines a chance to buy time to rest your main guys? But then you're back on the PK with all your top guys again anyway.

Osgood is out for Haseks job. Osgood made some huge stops last night, and you cant tell me that Frolov, Kopitar and Cammalleri arent as good, if not better, than Perry, Getzlaf and Kunitz. So far, the goaltending numbers speak for themselves. Osgood should get the nod for tomorrow, and the Wings should switch off goaltenders until hasek finds his groove.

Kopecky has a better shot at being our answer then Grigs at this point. If you cant get points in the AHL playing with guys like Evan Mcgrath and Ryan Oulahan, you shouldnt be in the NHL.

No, I would give Grigorenko a spot before Kopecky.

Kopecky sucks. He is undoubtably the worst player on this team, next to Hasek of course. I can't stand even looking at him anymore. Either waive him, or trade his useless ass to Chicago, but please, get him off of this ******* team already.

When the games on the line, why does Babcock play him? What does he honestly expect out of some useless pylon that has one point in about 30 NHL games is going to do? Seriously, it's ridiculous.

Babcock's coaching was probably the worst part of the game tonight, next to Hasek's goaltending. He's putting out Zetterberg when the game is already over and at a prime opportunity to get run at.

And really, I must ask: why can't Aaron Downey get some ******* playing time? He played 2 shifts the entire game. Unbelievable. Yet, Kopecky, who sucks ass more then anyone I can imagine, is playing regular shifts on the 2nd line for Christ's sake. Kopecky couldn't even put up decent numbers on the top lines in GR, and now he's all of a sudden a 2nd line player on the Wings? What the f***?

Ugh. I am so mad about the game tonight. Bulls***.

Wow. That was ugly. If I am going to watch a game that bad, there better at least be a fight or two. Haha. Bring back D-mac! Homer was getting called on everything. Just wish he could be as brilliant at getting away with stuff as Cheli is :cool::clap: On the upside, Hank had another solid game. After two days of rest, I'm sure everything will be back to the usual domination. Ironically, from everyone but "The Dominator". I say put in Osgood untill he proves us he isn't worthy of the starting job. Anyways, its off to hit the sack for me. Any more thoughts on this game will probably bring me to tears. 3 hours I will never get back.

Piss-poor game by the Wings on all fronts. Dom was HORRIBLE. Bryzgalov was NOT phenomenal, but he was better than average; and that is all it took.

Offense: not horrible, but not up to Red Wings standards. I don't care if they played last night or if they have "off-nights". Bad passing, bad shot selection. I would have actually liked to see Sammy in there tonight.

Defense: ugh... Lidstrom can't do it alone. He tried tonight. Best player on the ice for the Wings.

Special teams: Refs only get half the blame for the loss. Wings can't score on the PP and can't stop the Quacks from getting a shorty. Bound to lose.

Sharks are going to be a HUGE test.

I just skimmed through allducks game day thread and they actually think they won and the mighty ducks are playing better... can you believe that????LOL

One moron said wings need to work on not allowing SHGs. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! we spent half the game in the box. And some other moron said we fell apart like we did in the finals.

I certainly wouldn't be proud to win a game this way.

I'm not upset at the wings for losing this game... I'm pissed that Refs decided the winner before puck drop.

I bet some refs get fired

I'm surprised babs and Co. can keep their composure after such a decided game.

I would be head hunting refs with Hasek's stick.

after a game like this, we can't point fingers at our boys.... they did what they could do considering what the refs decided they could do.

Oh come on dude- stop being so subtle and tell us what you really feel! :lol: