• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wings_Dynasty

Weller Pops Tootoo

Rate this topic

As nice as it is to see someone go after TooToo, Weller's clothesline didn't hurt TooToo nearly as bad as he made it look. TooToo is just a ***** and knew by laying down and milking it, someone other than him would take on Weller.

Tootoo = Bigger ***** than Perry

As nice as it is to see someone go after TooToo, Weller's clothesline didn't hurt TooToo nearly as bad as he made it look. TooToo is just a ***** and knew by laying down and milking it, someone other than him would take on Weller.

Tootoo = Bigger ***** than Perry

Totally agree. He belongs on the floor though.

haha.. some of you guys are too emotional.. if Tootoo was in a wings jersey you would all love his style of play..

Don't think so. I see him play in Nashville on a regular basis, and I hate him. He's a one-dimensional player who's only job is to go start s#!t and skate off, hoping somebody else will finish it. He's the weakest link on a team with potential.

haha.. some of you guys are too emotional.. if Tootoo was in a wings jersey you would all love his style of play..

nope.

Tootoo is a cheapshot artist. He has no offensive upside and is a defensive liability.

so why exactly would I love his style of play on the Wings?

As for the "elbow" it looked like a total dive by Tootoo to draw a bigger penalty. He caught him with one arm under the chin and Tootoo wasn't even going that fast.

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy. Still answering cheapshots with cheapshots is going the wrong direction. I'd rather that dirtbags like Tootoo weren't in the NHL.

Uh, no. Since the Wings wouldn't sign him, I don't have to worry about being a hypocrite.

He's a douchebag. Just like Pronger, Lemieux, Boulerice, Simon, and Ulf Samuelsson... oh, yeah.

Don't think so. I see him play in Nashville on a regular basis, and I hate him. He's a one-dimensional player who's only job is to go start s#!t and skate off, hoping somebody else will finish it. He's the weakest link on a team with potential.

Exactly.

He's known around the league as one of the "hit to hurt" guys. And don't mean Scott Stevens style. I mean flying shoulders and elbows to the head.

Uh, no. Since the Wings wouldn't sign him, I don't have to worry about being a hypocrite.

He's a douchebag. Just like Pronger, Lemieux, Boulerice, Simon, and Ulf Samuelsson... oh, yeah.

The difference is (and I'm not disagreeing that they're all douchebags) is that Pronger, Lemieux and Samuelsson actually have other abilities than cheapshotting guys.

Pronger's a great defenseman who occasionally makes dirty plays. I hate Lemieux's guts, but the guy was clutch in the playoffs.

and samuelsson. Well he's mostly just a douchebag. But he still had worlds more talent than Tootoo.

That was awesome. The next time I see Weller I want to shake his hand. Tootoo is an ass, and he got what he deserved. Only, I think Tootoo was embelishing a bit laying on the ground. Next time they meet I hope Weller kicks the snot out of him...you know Tootoo will be looking for him.

Preds fans always play the Maltby card and say that him and Tootoo are just the same type of player. Maltby is an instigator, and Tootoo is just cheap. Being cheap and being an instigator is not synonymous. While Tootoo does get props over Maltby, because ya he actually does fight (I suppose), and Maltby can be kind of a wuss.

Edited by Bluedevils_13

This Preds fan does know the difference. Unfortunately, I seem to be in a small minority. Maltby doesn't go flying around the ice LOOKING for someone to take out. I've seen time and again Tootoo doing that very thing. Fans need to learn the difference between agitator, fighter, and talentless goon.

AWESOME! I hope he takes one to the f***in head every game until he's done. This guy is nothing but a scumbag cheapshot artist.

And he didn't stay down 'cause he was hurt, he stayed down cause he's a *****.

EDIT: And it is pretty interesting how the predneck announcers somehow avoid the topic of what exactly Tootoo was doing that led to the play...

Edited by Mors

Weller is awesome. My friend was telling me today in school, his brother was at a hockey school with Nick Tarnasky, Jason Jaffery and Craig Weller, Tarnasky, so I was told, was a prick and was cheapshotting guys, and one play, he nails a Midget AA player from behind into the boards, and over comes Weller and BOOM! nails Tarnasky.

Just seemed like the right thread to post it in, I thought it was cool, dont like Tarnasky very much anymore though :P

Oh, and as for Tootoo, I hate how Darcy Hordichuk is on his team, if Hordichuk ever gets hurt or leaves the Preds, Tootoo is gonna have his ass kicked by someone.

some classy responses from the classiest fans in the league :thumbdown:

Was it a dirty hit? yes, not as bad as it could have been, it does appear that he hit with the shoulder first and followed through with the forearm (yeah, the elbow is at the end of the forearm). But to Praise Weller for an even dirtier cheap shot is BS. You people are the same fans who were trashing Tootoo for not dropping the gloves and squaring up, but it's perfectly fine for Weller to clothsline a guy? whatever

As for having no ability. Tootoo already has 2 points in 5 games this season. If he keeps it up, he's on pace for 30+ anyone watching him this season can tell that he's turning it around this year.