• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Duck Guy

fire bettman Night

Rate this topic

not sure if this has been posted but... flyers fans organized fire bettman night

http://forums.philadelphiaflyers.com/index...c=1229&st=0

pat:

" Looking to organize Fire Bettman Night. On Dec. 11 the Flyers play the Penguins on VS( national broadcast). You can go to http://www.firebettman.com/ they have shirts for just $10 or you can make a sign. Maybe season ticket holders with big groups can make big signs. Any of you Pens fans can maybe rally on the Penguins forum( allways see a lot of Pens jerseys at the games) every person we can get involved the better. Any thoughts and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Lets all come together on the one thing we can all agree on..Bettman is destroying the game we love. "

Edited by Duck Guy

not sure if this has been posted but... flyers fans organized fire bettman night

pat:

" Looking to organize Fire Bettman Night. On Dec. 11 the Flyers play the Penguins on VS( national broadcast). You can go to http://www.firebettman.com/ they have shirts for just $10 or you can make a sign. Maybe season ticket holders with big groups can make big signs. Any of you Pens fans can maybe rally on the Penguins forum( allways see a lot of Pens jerseys at the games) every person we can get involved the better. Any thoughts and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Lets all come together on the one thing we can all agree on..Bettman is destroying the game we love. "

I totally agree that Bettman is (already has) destroying the game we love. I also think this is a great idea ...however the sad reality is that nobody with the power to make the decision will care about fire Bettman night. Look at the fire Millen situation here in Detroit for God sakes. The sad truth is that people will still be IN THE STANDS, as paying customers, weather they have t-shirts and signs that say fire Bettman or not. Nothing will change until the league, NHLPA, owners, somebody does something, or until people get so fed up they actually stop supporting the league.

Too bad we couldn't get a league wide fire Bettman night going.

I think I am going to make a Fire Bettman sign when I go the wings B's game in Feb!!!!!!

Lets get a fire bettman night going at the joe, how about Nov 17th its on VS. I'm a season ticket holder and i will get a firebettman shirt for the game.

Guest jaytan

Maybe the Wings could have a Fire Bettman night as well. That one would probably sell out.

During the intermissions they could lower an effigy of Mr. Buttman, filled with candy and prizes like a pinata, and let kids beat the hell out of it with sticks.

There is a possible way to do a Fire Bettman day. One of the days they are on NBC, they have like every team play on that day and just have everyone come out in full force. Nobody watches VS but people watch NBC. It would be perfect.

I've got tickets to the game in minny on 05 feb and I'm bringing a LGW.com/fire bettman sign.... along with the wife!

scotty 4 president

Hey! I'll be there too! It'll be my very first professional sporting event and I'm so excited I could rupture something.

Maybe we could trade Millen for Bettman?

But really i think we should get people to do a fire bettman day at the joe. just get everyone on here to do it and then go to other message boards like M-life and stuff. sped the word and really do it.

O man, if I lived on the East coast, I would be all over this...really, all over it.

How much is a plane ticket from Oregon to Philly?! Quick!!!

Guest DetroitIan

pat:

Gotta applaud that! I know they have our support! :clap::clap::clap:

O man, if I lived on the East coast, I would be all over this...really, all over it.

How much is a plane ticket from Oregon to Philly?! Quick!!!

Not sure, but you can go ask the Roloffs to spot you some cash.

Showing up to the game to chant "fire bettman" doesn't work. If you're in the seats, the team gets their money and they've already won, so to speak. Same reason the Lions have no real incentive to win. They still make tons of money.

If you really want some change, stop spending money on the NHL and convince everyone you know to do the same. If people ***** and ***** about what's happening in hockey, but still go to the games and buy merchandise, the NHL has no reason to change.