• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/20 GDT: Red Wings 5, Phoenix Coyotes 2

Rate this topic

wow, thank you referee's for costing us 2 goals this game you f***wads. God I cant' stand losing to a s***ty team like Phoenix on calls which are CHEATING for the other teams.

Hmm wonder were the interference call was on that play? NHL has far and away the crappiest refs of any sport, it badly badly needs to be fixed. Either way break time for me, I can't watch this s***.

Dear baby jebus- please make Zetterberg score twice tonight off of Datsyuk. Also, I'd love to see Z get a few assits as well, but two goals is fine as well. If you can only get one goal in there how about throwing 2 or 3 assists in there as well?

Thanks,

Marcus

god if I were Homer right now I would just go after the ref and just punch him out, I don't care what the penalty is, you gotta make this s*** clear that we're not gonna take this s*** anymore.

So if you're Mike Babcock, how do you handle the Holmstrom thing? He's getting called for this everywhere, even though a good look at the replays shows he's playing a clean game. Clearly, the penalties are costing the team, even if the offense never happened.

Hey guys- anyone watching the game? How's Lidstrom playing? I know his point production has been kinda slow in the past few games and his +/- isn't nearly as high as I'd expect from him.

Anyone have a comment on that?

What I can't believe is that we have 17 shots to Phoenix's 5 and that we're losing 2-1.

Wait, what am I talking about? Yes, I can.

I have a feeling the refs just don't want Wayne to start whining again. Either that, or I could throw out another gambling joke. <_<

Hey guys- anyone watching the game? How's Lidstrom playing? I know his point production has been kinda slow in the past few games and his +/- isn't nearly as high as I'd expect from him.

Anyone have a comment on that?

most attention right now is on 2 completely phantom calls on Homer and a disallowed goal by Hank.