• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
KOCUR26

Why the heck are the "C" and the "A"s on the wrong

Rate this topic

With the new uniforms there is less space to work with (stupid form fitting)....The tip of the wings symbol went over the spot where old C and A were...So to make everything fit it needed to be moved

I fail to see how this is "***". Now go to bed. (edit: eh, maybe you're not a troll, but you should do some research before you post)

IPB Image

Edited by al48

It doesn't bother me any...makes the jerseys look more "old school." I hardly notice it, really.

Now, putting the numbers on the front? THAT would piss me off!! :angry: I am SO glad the Wings didn't do that!

I kind of like it, it gives the Wings jersey a unique flavor to it, and I'll always remember the C being on the other side for Yzerman's reign as captain. (Excluding the one year Lids wore it on that side)

It doesn't bother me any...makes the jerseys look more "old school." I hardly notice it, really.

Now, putting the numbers on the front? THAT would piss me off!! :angry: I am SO glad the Wings didn't do that!

There are rumors that every team will do that next year.

I read Gordie Howe never went to a curved blade because he hated change and technology. No, just kidding. I read he kept it straight because he hates gays. No, just kidding again. I read he kept it straight because he could shoot with both hands equally.

The A looks fine on the right side, but the C seems kind of weird, maybe it's just me. Whatever though, we could have s*** coloured jerseys with the C's and A's at the bottom right hand corner, as long as we keep winning.

I am so pissed about this....... this is not the Wings uni.... how the hell can they do that..... I hate change......it looks ***

Overreact much? The old-timers whose jerseys are retired and seen above at Joe Louis Arena would probably think differently, and their play definitely wasn't "***" at all...

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Gordie was the man. Im glad you posted that, now I have no problem with the C on the right side.

The Wings have had the "C"s and "A"s on the right shoulder numerous times throughout their history I believe. I've seen them on Lindsay, Delvecchio, Howe, etc... I like it because for now, its different. Would we rather the letters be on the other side and have them slap tiny ******* numbers on the right shoulder like San Jose and Buffalo and a few others?

I snuck into the wings locker room one night and switched them. I've been waiting for someone to finally notice.

You sneaky bastard.. lol

Actually to tell the truth I never even noticed that it was on the other side... It looked completely natural to me.. But I suppose now that I know its on the wrong side I will notice it every game.. oh well..

Guest Canadian Wings

So who's buying me a Zetterberg RBK Edge jersey with the "A" on the RIGHT side this Christmas :P

Any takers :P

I fail to see how this is "***". Now go to bed. (edit: eh, maybe you're not a troll, but you should do some research before you post)

IPB Image

I was gonna say this before. They did it way back when so just because there are new sweaters now it's bad? I'll admit it looks funny because it was on the left for so long but I think it looks fine.