• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Brett Hull

Montreal Canadiens - Bell Centre

Rate this topic

Just found out that I am going to be in Montreal for business and guess what - the Wings are in town at the same time (Dec 4th)!! I couldn't be more pumped - I will def be wearing my black wings practice jersey and representing!! Tickets are very expensive - no lower bowl $27 standing room (why people bash the ticket prices at the Joe I have no idea) but should be a good time..

Question is - any fellow Wings fans ever been to the Bell Centre and have any advice? Know of any good pregame bars in the area/anything else I should know??

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-Steve

Edited by Brett Hull

Brett you lucky son of a b!!!!!!!!

Yeah man, I live in Mtl and tickets here are CRAZY expensive... I have 2 buddies here who are 200th on the waiting list for season tickets.... I also checked out tickets for that game (which will be awesome btw), and there are virtually NO pairs left, only single tickets, and expensive ones too... I would probably suggest scalpers..

As for bars, there's a "Cage aux sports" (sports restaurant/bar) stuck right next to the bell center.. You're gonna have fun man, I've been to all the habs/Wings games in recent years, and there are A LOT of Wings jersey in the crowd!!!! :)

Brett you lucky son of a b!!!!!!!!

Yeah man, I live in Mtl and tickets here are CRAZY expensive... I have 2 buddies here who are 200th on the waiting list for season tickets.... I also checked out tickets for that game (which will be awesome btw), and there are virtually NO pairs left, only single tickets, and expensive ones too... I would probably suggest scalpers..

As for bars, there's a "Cage aux sports" (sports restaurant/bar) stuck right next to the bell center.. You're gonna have fun man, I've been to all the habs/Wings games in recent years, and there are A LOT of Wings jersey in the crowd!!!! :)

Awesome!!! Thats exactly what I wanted to hear (minus the tix prices :( ). .. Since Im going to be in town alone, I will likely get a single off the 'admission' website - a good single which will cost close to $200 (in the habs zone of course!!!)... good to hear lots of wings jerseys, ill be one of them!!! Thanks for the info.

1 question for you - how does the seating work? Is 'BB" 2nd row?

I will be there too, I live in Montreal.

There is a lot of bars and restaurant near the Bell Center, if you need any information on the city just send me a private message or a e-mail.

Go Wings Go!!

Edited by Ray1905

Guest wingswillwincup

im from montreal but didnt get the tickets cause i wasnt suppose to be here that day but now i will ...... all the tickets are sold out , how did you get tickets ???

im from montreal but didnt get the tickets cause i wasnt suppose to be here that day but now i will ...... all the tickets are sold out , how did you get tickets ???

I know people who works at the Bell Center, they where able to find me some tickets in the reds, I paid full price.

Guest wingswillwincup

I know people who works at the Bell Center, they where able to find me some tickets in the reds, I paid full price.

i was actually talking to the guy who started the topic lol :P ...... but that's really cool man , we should get a lodge one day and bring a ton of wings fans in there although im sure theyd never let us have it hahahaha...... there;s no tickets left for the game right ?????

i was actually talking to the guy who started the topic lol :P ...... but that's really cool man , we should get a lodge one day and bring a ton of wings fans in there although im sure theyd never let us have it hahahaha...... there;s no tickets left for the game right ?????

Maybe if you try to buy 1 ticket you might find some but no pair of tickets available.