• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/28 GDT: Red Wings 3, Canucks 2

Rate this topic

Another PP great <_<

if I didn't know better I'd say the WIngs need some vaction time to go fishing-they sure love to hook things. ;)

Canucks doing their best Red Wings imitation, firing pucks -- they're missing the net a lot, but they are trying. Outshooting the Wings at the moment 8-5

Lrt them shoot as many as they want, just as long as they keep missing. :sly:

Yes no it's our turn or a PP.

Do it now Wings!

what? Where? When????

He opted out of the extension from the Yankees and Brian Cashman said that if A-Rod opted out, he wouldn't pursue him in free agency.

Zetterberg makes me jump up out of my seat... I want to go see him play in person, for sure.

You and me both. It's a shame that the Wings ain't coming to the East Coast this season.

Hmm, surprisingly high shot count this early in the game. For you guys that are watching it...quality shots?

Vancouver are all over us

Canucks can use this game to turn their season around. They can really elevate their game for the Wings. Listneing to the Vancouver feed, the announcers really respect the Wings, they always have good hockey at GM Place when the Wings visit said there is no line more dangerous than the ZDH. The city of Vancouver likes good hockey and they know they're going to get it when Detroit comes to town.

Could be a tough game.

what? Where? When????

Zetterburg makes me jump up out of my seat... I want to go see him play in person, for sure.

You and me both Loo. I would love to see a game live at the Joe. I've never been to a game and probably never will. :(

Wings need to start looking a little more alive. It seems they are for a little bit then they loose the momentum.

He opted out of the extension from the Yankees and Brian Cashman said that if A-Rod opted out, he wouldn't pursue him in free agency.

You and me both. It's a shame that the Wings ain't coming to the East Coast this season.

Hmm, surprisingly high shot count this early in the game. For you guys that are watching it...quality shots?

for the most part, some on each end. Both goalies are busy tonight. Zata's shots are scarier than any Canucks are, though. ;)