• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

10/28 GDT: Red Wings 3, Canucks 2

Rate this topic

As much as people on this board get on Sammy.... it really seems like everyone in the wings lineup is comfortable with him and develop "chemistry". Aggggreee or no?

the hatred for sammy comes from a few people who have consistently voiced it no matter what he does. I would agree with your statement

Guest Canadian Wings

As much as people on this board get on Sammy.... it really seems like everyone in the wings lineup is comfortable with him and develop "chemistry". Aggggreee or no?

sammy is a bargain for $1.2 mill IMHO

God knows we need some of that too. If our other lines are starting to mesh, it's a great sign of things to come (although, I worry a bit when Franzen returns).

I've noticed that too, Franzen-Filpula-Samuelson should be a pretty good 2nd line if they build up chemistry.

Yeh not sure what will happen. They had a line of Huds-Flip-Franzen in the pre-season and that seemed to work well, and Flip and Sammy seem to have some chemistry so maybe demote Huds and put Franzen in his place? Poor Hudler, just can't seem to find a place for him.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PLAY!!!

FLIP AND SAMMY!! Thanks to a great defensive play by who else but Nick. Hot damn!

:clap:

Lets review:

Canucks come out guns a blazin and score.

12 seconds later Wings score

Wings score on text book two on one with less than one minute remaing in first period.

Did this totally deflate the Nucks? Are they done? They gave it their best only to loose the period. Or will they fight back.

Stay tuned...Go Wings.

Edited by T.Low

My only beef with Sammy is that it looks like he holds on to the puck a little too much instead of passing it off, which seems to have caused a few turnovers. I don't necessarily mean in this game, or I could just be mistaken.

My opinion only.

Edited by Nero

Ozzie has looked fantastic through one period of play. Looked sloppy at the start of the period, but really kicked it up a gear after going down 1-0 early. Getting that next goal right away after like 30 seconds brought the momentum full swing towards the WIngs and changed the entire atmosphere of the period. Sammy's late period goal was just icing on the cake.

auxepli, did you get to see the homer tap in last game? net was twice as wide open as that play if that helps...

I saw the highlights but it didn't stand out. I'll see tonight's highlights once they're posted to nhl.com.

I'm scared though, I don't wanna see Luongo naked.