Photo
- - - - -

RW Love Fest 2007-2008 - who's your Winged Icon?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,937 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:32 AM

You know, I was thinking, there just doesn't seem to be much mention of Draper here or in the Hottest Wing thread.

So here's to Kris Draper. He wears the A, gets Hank with shaving cream on his b-day, leads the way onto the ice, scores, and, of course, is a killer on the faceoffs.

Beyond that, he seems like he's a good family guy. There was a pic of him and his kids and the Stanley Cup on redwings.com if you went and took a virtual tour of the suites in the Joe. I searched online for it, but couldn't find it. It was darling. I've seen pics of his wife. I know you can't tell a lot from a picture, but just how she presents herself, she seems like she'd be an intelligent person, and she's pretty too.

When I was searching for the pic of his family, I came across one that must have been from when Lemieux got him. It was nasty. I really feel for the guy. It must have been hard on his wife to see him in that kind of pain, and hard on the kids to understand why he looked like that.

He's been at the heart of this team for a decade and a half, and often he's an unsung hero.

So today, I'm sending out some Draperlove. Anyone care to join me?

#22 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE(55fan @ November 7, 2007 - 08:32AM) View Post

You know, I was thinking, there just doesn't seem to be much mention of Draper here or in the Hottest Wing thread.

So here's to Kris Draper. He wears the A, gets Hank with shaving cream on his b-day, leads the way onto the ice, scores, and, of course, is a killer on the faceoffs.

Beyond that, he seems like he's a good family guy. There was a pic of him and his kids and the Stanley Cup on redwings.com if you went and took a virtual tour of the suites in the Joe. I searched online for it, but couldn't find it. It was darling. I've seen pics of his wife. I know you can't tell a lot from a picture, but just how she presents herself, she seems like she'd be an intelligent person, and she's pretty too.

When I was searching for the pic of his family, I came across one that must have been from when Lemieux got him. It was nasty. I really feel for the guy. It must have been hard on his wife to see him in that kind of pain, and hard on the kids to understand why he looked like that.

He's been at the heart of this team for a decade and a half, and often he's an unsung hero.

So today, I'm sending out some Draperlove. Anyone care to join me?

DRAPER LOVE!!!!!

Very very true!!!! WE LOVE KRIS DRAPER!!! (Especially since he got Hank with shaving cream for his birthday. That was just too halarious)

#23 redwingslady87

redwingslady87

1st Line All-Star

• Gold Booster
  • 1,292 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:49 PM

Ellis and Downey are playing tonight instead of Drake and Kopecky. Matt and Aaron Love!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users