• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zettaisbetta

When they play

Rate this topic

They were having some tech difficulties with the interface between the top of screen clock/penalty clock so thay just inserted a camera shot of the period time remaining.

As they played in the Pacific time zone last night the puck dropped at 7:45 local time, which was 10:45 in Michigan.

is that you sirdrake? ;)

It's not sirdrake. If it was sirdrake, you would have seen a Chelios reference thrown in there.

I wish he'd come back. We need more "What's to stop Chris Chelios?" stuff from him, since he does it the best. Nobody can match his style of awesome posting.

im talking about when they play like the oilers they start at 10:30 and at home 7:30 im talking about that as far as i know there both in the same time zones

Ummm, fyi, Edmonton and Detroit are 2 hours difference

Ummm, fyi, Edmonton and Detroit are 2 hours difference

2 time zones apart...therefore 2-3 hours difference...

When the time is 10:30 in Detroit, it's 7:30 in Edmonton... or 8:30, depending on whether they have switched over to daylight savings...

Just for clarification.

They were having some tech difficulties with the interface between the top of screen clock/penalty clock so thay just inserted a camera shot of the period time remaining.

As they played in the Pacific time zone last night the puck dropped at 7:45 local time, which was 10:45 in Michigan.

Dont you mean the other way around because It dropped last night where i was at my clock said 7:45 oh well im probally wrong im very stupid when its comes to timezones lol but ya thanks for telling me that