• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

10/30 GDT: Red Wings 2, Oilers 1

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

I meant Lilja. Long day. It seemed as though he got a penalty more because the other player got caught in an awkward position.

That's exactly what happend. Where the ref was standing, it sorta looked like Lilja was going low. But if anything, you could tell that Lilja made sure not to go too low. Stayed right at the hips. Clean hit.

Guest Canadian Wings

Wooo!!! Go Wings!!! People at these forums off Hudler and Flippula's backs yet? I really hope Holland does not trade these guys cause i think these two are gonna be even more awesome in due time.

actually hudler's back on the 4th line :D:clap:

Guest Canadian Wings

seems to me that everyone is bashing people after a win.... thats a new one i guess i should get used to this.. :blink:

lol who's bashing who?

and hey, were red wing fans...we expect the best!

Legace can only be blamed so much for the early playoff exit. Our offense was very unimpressive, our entire team wasn't hungry or physical, and we were loosing 9 out of 10 of the "little battles".

The entire Red Wing team lost to the Oilers, not just Legace.

Exactly. Rolo probably still has a sore chest from all of the pucks the Wings put there from '06. The Oilers were physical enough to keep the Wings off of the puck and then counter with timely goal scoring. I'll never forget Yzerman and Lilja getting burned, leaving Manny with little to no chance of making the save on their last goal.

What an idiotic argument.

seems to me that everyone is bashing people after a win.... thats a new one i guess i should get used to this.. :blink:

Eh, we're Red Wings fans. We're always pissed off for some reason or another. :P

Exactly. Rolo probably still has a sore chest from all of the pucks the Wings put there from '06. The Oilers were physical enough to keep the Wings off of the puck and then counter with timely goal scoring. I'll never forget Yzerman and Lilja getting burned, leaving Manny with little to no chance of making the save on their last goal.

What an idiotic argument.

Eh, my last memory of Manny is of him blowing Game 6 with three weak goals against in the 3rd period and then saying how he felt like hanging himself.

Just sayin'.

I am pretty sure we could win a stanley cup and the forum members would post and complain about the order of which the trophy is carried

I am pretty sure we could win a stanley cup and the forum members would post and complain about the order of which the trophy is carried

The only time the handoff wasn't an issue was then Stevie passed it to Vladdy.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I was happy we got the win but man that had to be one of the most boring Wings games I've ever watched. How come everyone says the Oilers are this "awesome to watch" exciting team? Every time I see the Wings/Oilers it's like watching my grampa blow his nose. Boring as hell. I hate to say it but we're ripe for the picking vs the Flames. I see the Wings mailing that one in.