• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Skiing - Puck

Ducks seek revenge against Boll

Rate this topic

I'm watching this game now on FSN... its 0-0 in the second intermission but there have been some interesting scraps. Anahammer is pulling their typical cheap after the whistle shenanigans and Cbus is actually standing up to it. Parros is the only big gun not to go yet, and Moen and Boll settled their differences with a dance party.

what.... i just like to watch the wings games. And so i dont miss any this is my desktop. Think nothing of it now me duckies and flames are still #1 and 2 in my eyes ....lol :cool: Avs are ok 2 lol

soo... what server do you play WoW on? lol

I'm watching this game now on FSN... its 0-0 in the second intermission but there have been some interesting scraps. Anahammer is pulling their typical cheap after the whistle shenanigans and Cbus is actually standing up to it. Parros is the only big gun not to go yet, and Moen and Boll settled their differences with a dance party.

shenanigans ... lol anyways..hopefully the "Anahammer" is done fighting it out and are ready to get some goals on the board. Hopefully the game wont be just that. Kinda tired of penalties being called. 18 through the 1st and 2nd period is 2 much for me. :lol:

soo... what server do you play WoW on? lol

Illidan... man i want some goals in this game... ARGHHHH (from the dux of course)

Edited by Duck Guy

Actully, the past several games Hitchcock has been giving Shelley a healthy scratch, and he did it tonight as well.

He's an idiot for doing so. In my opinion anyways, since Shelley isn't really a detriment in any ways, and he's easily their toughest player.

I would love a guy like Shelley on the Wings. But, you know, no sense thinking of ridiculous things like that. We'll have Luongo before we have someone like Shelley.

He's an idiot for doing so. In my opinion anyways, since Shelley isn't really a detriment in any ways, and he's easily their toughest player.

I would love a guy like Shelley on the Wings. But, you know, no sense thinking of ridiculous things like that. We'll have Luongo before we have someone like Shelley.

Even if we had Shelley, he'd just be scratched.

Even if we had Shelley, he'd just be scratched.

Hence the whole "we'd never have him anyways" line.

I actually think Babcock would play him. He seems to be Babcock's type of player. Then again, so is Aaron Downey, and he's only in the lineup if the team is in a state of grim death with injuries.

I think ducks won tonight... say it ain't so.

Oh wait.. our guy won it for them in a shoot out. Too bad Schnider was injured in the series last year when we almost took the ducks in the WCF. prolly wouldn't matter anyways since the refs were calling the game for ducks anyhow.

Ralfaski is a better D-man and set up guy than Schnids... glad we upgraded this year!

ANYWAYS..... LOL dont u think it is about time u bury that? There stats look the same from last year... Schi. with a total of 52Pts with 68 GP last season. and Ralf with a total of 55 Pts. in 82 GP last season. Dont see much of a difference. But who knows both with Different teams this year. Ralf will prolly be better then Schi this year and maybe not. Only time will tell. :sly:

Edited by Duck Guy

pretty much... iam not going to watch the game, ducks games have been 2 painful for me to watch lately :scared: . ima just watch the wing VS. Flames game. Will be much more exciting most likely. With 2 good teams playing each other.

Thats nice of you to say.