• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hank

Ron Wilson's an Idiot

Rate this topic

"We're playing a team that's like Tupperware. Once they close the lid and burp it, you're done." - Sharks coach Ron Wilson, on the Dallas Stars

This guy thinks he's so clever. What an idiot.

Honta yo baby!

Edited by Hank

"Ron Wilson's and Idiot"

You know who else is an 'idiot'?

Hahaha. The irony isn't lost on me. What's funny is I've been getting a lot of emails lately where people have been doing this. Maybe it got stuck in my head too.

burping it is when you press down on the middle of the lid which pushes the air out from one of the corners. it's always described as a burping sound... i don't know, i've never heard it burp, maybe on the older tupperware of the 70's though. They really don't design tupperware even remotely the same as the used to

Edited by Legionnaire11

Thats bad..not as bad as his Honta Yo bulls*** he pulled on the Capitals in the 98 finals. That was so uninspiring, in fact I was embarrassed for the guy when he was blowing that out of his ass.

That's how I felt too. And if you watch the Wings '98 video where he's giving this speech to his players, they look embarrassed as well.

I've been going back and forth in my mind about which is worse between that little gem and "Hanta Yo." To sum it up, the only constant in either choice is that Ron Wilson is indeed an idiot.

burping it is when you press down on the middle of the lid which pushes the air out from one of the corners. it's always described as a burping sound... i don't know, i've never heard it burp, maybe on the older tupperware of the 70's though. They really don't design tupperware even remotely the same as the used to

Only at LGW can you get tupperware history as welll as talk hockey!! Thanks Legion :lol:

Edited by puckbags