• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/7 GDT: Red Wings 3, Predators 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

I feel like it's been ages since they've played! It pains me that I will be in class tonight and that I'll have to keep up via ESPN's score page. :(

My guess is...

Wings 3 (Z, Homer, Sammy)

Preds 2 (Whoevvvver)

I think it's very interesting that Ellis and Downey are getting the nod ahead of either Drake or Kopecky. Not necessarily disappointing, but interesting. It's encouraging, really, because I feel like Red Wings teams of the past would have stuck Drake and Kopecky in there without much question.

Tonight's game against Nashville certainly feels a heck of a lot different than last year's games against 'em, but it still might provide for some feistiness. A nice, big Aaron Downey hit on Jordin Tootoo would be much preferred.

Tootoo would have to touch the puck to get hit

So, it has come to my attention that I may, or may not, be directly responsible for Flip's lack of points the first 10 games. I watched the first games religiously, but as soon as I could not watch, he scored! I tested my theory, by not watching 3 games, in which he picked up points, but sadly when I watched the game against Calgary he was again held pointless. :( Is it my duty as a fan of the Flipper to not watch the games so he can freaking score!? What should I do? Also, I never give predictions but, I'll say

If I watch the game:

Red Wings: 3 (Homer, Pasha (he's due big time), and Lilja) Zata picks up the assists

Preds: 2 (Orts x 2 (GO BLUE!))

If I don't watch the game:

Red Wings: 5 (Flip gets the game winner and an assist on the Mule)

Preds: 2

i hate these line-ups. seriously.

Drake.Kopecky. are all better then Ellis and Downey. Kopecky is healthy, Drake is fine for the most part.. Putting Hudler on the ice with the 4th line so Jordin can crack his nec. FranZ/Flip/Sammi.. oh boi hows franz going to help the 2nd line? Sammi is going to take a weak shot once he touches the puck anyway.. gha.

horrible week for me.. /rant/

i hate these line-ups. seriously.

Drake.Kopecky. are all better then Ellis and Downey. Kopecky is healthy, Drake is fine for the most part.. Putting Hudler on the ice with the 4th line so Jordin can crack his nec. FranZ/Flip/Sammi.. oh boi hows franz going to help the 2nd line? Sammi is going to take a weak shot once he touches the puck anyway.. gha.

horrible week for me.. /rant/

Never fear, "Hudler is fearless", AND Downey should have easy pickings all night long on any cheap-shotters with Hordichuk out of the lineup.

Do it Downey! He's all alone!!

Cheers!

esteef

For all you TWC customers (myself included) - NHL Network is being picked up by TWC but only a few markets at a time. Austin folks, and I know there are a few here, Dallas has it and we'll be getting it eventually. They can't say when, but they said we will be getting it. Now, I don't know if they were just saying that to placate me as I called them very pissed off that I'm paying $170 to watch games and I can't watch the games I want to watch, but who knows.

******* HELL! I go 7 days of no Red WIngs and then my 150 dollar NHL Center Ice Online has the Wings Blacked out.

This has been a s***ty week.

Alright boys and girls. I just got off the phone with Center Ice Online and "Its just a glitch in the system honey. We already have our IT guys working on it and we are trying to get you in before the game starts."

I suppose that is a borderline acceptable answer if I hadn't payed $150 for that system, but whats a Wings fan in Rochester, NY to do...Oh woe is the life in Western NY.