No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

11/7 GDT: Red Wings 3, Predators 2 (SO)

Rate this topic

Through my cable provider, I get it included if:

A) I've purchased NHL Center Ice

or

B) I've purchased the IO Sports Pak from my cable provider (IO/Cablevision)

I've done both.

Wow. I just got to see Cleary's goal on there. Oh wait...highlights again. They just said that it IS technical issues that is keeping them from airing the game too.

I'm going to have to call Comcast and complain then...I have Center Ice, full digital package, HD, etc, and it still says I have to pay to sign up for NHL network. FAIL.

man hudler looks just like a young robert lang..... not his playing style but his face. I just noticed that. Anyone else agree or am i crazy haha

You're not alone-it's kind of spooky.

Thanks.

Nice sig,btw! :lol:

You're welcome, and thank you.

I know some people don't have iTunes, but I can't remember who they are. So IMO it was worth telling you just in case. Also some might not like the further delay, but it's no big deal to me.

NHLNET's technical difficullties in the U.S.......Yeah, the technical difficulty is that they haven't ripped off enough Wings fans for the etxra $1.99 a month it just cost me to add this POS channel on top of my Center Ice package. What a disgrace. Talk about bending us over the sofa. I need a cigarette....and I don't even smoke.

NHL Center Ice Online is "Trying to solve the issue and get the game up as quickly as possible."

I decided I'm calling after every period.

they told me the same thing... last period. :D Ain't gonna happen, I say. TWC doesn't have the iO sports package in Austin, so I will just hope that NHL Network didn't buy all the Wings games, I guess.

I'll help you dispose of the body.

I wouldn't dispose of it. I would taxidermy it as a trophy and donate it to the Hockey Hall of Fame, to add the their new. How NOT to ruin Hockey exhibit. The first step is killing Gry Bettman. THey just need someone to do it for them.

Observations from listening to the game (while hearing an annoying buzzing):

* We have a ton of shots and with a bit of luck would've been up by a few goals.

* Second PP unit, which has struggled recently, had some great chances.

* Filppula is flying, almost had a SH goal early and almost a PP goal late which would've added to his assist.

* Cleary's having another very strong game.

they told me the same thing... last period. :D Ain't gonna happen, I say. TWC doesn't have the iO sports package in Austin, so I will just hope that NHL Network didn't buy all the Wings games, I guess.

Yeah they told me that last period too. Only they seem to avoid explaining what the technical Difficulties are. I think that Gary Bettman is crawling through the wiring clogging the internet, while he is hiding from all the fans trying to kill him, little does he know all he did was recruit people to stand at the other end.

I wouldn't dispose of it. I would taxidermy it as a trophy and donate it to the Hockey Hall of Fame, to add the their new. How NOT to ruin Hockey exhibit. The first step is killing Gry Bettman. THey just need someone to do it for them.

I'll help you stuff it, then. :D

Observations from listening to the game (while hearing an annoying buzzing):

* We have a ton of shots and with a bit of luck would've been up by a few goals.

* Second PP unit, which has struggled recently, had some great chances.

* Filppula is flying, almost had a SH goal early and almost a PP goal late which would've added to his assist.

* Cleary's having another very strong game.

That there NHL Radio is pretty acurate with how it works, that is everything I've seen so far. You forgot that Ozzie is playing another strong game though :D