• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

Time Warner C.I. not broadcasting DET/NSH Game?

Rate this topic

I always DVR every Red Wings game, and last night I went to record tonights game, and I noticed its not listed on the upcoming Center Ice schedule. The game isn't on Versus, and its not on FSN local (which would be if the Wings were playing at the Xcel). I also checked to see if it was supposed to be on NHL Network, which it isn't. As a result, the game should be listed on Center Ice.

Can anyone with Center Ice check their schedule and see if they have it listed in their upcoming games for tonight? Does anyone have an explanation for me as to why its not listed? Can anyone confirm whether or not it will be on CI tonight?

Thanks in advance.

I always DVR every Red Wings game, and last night I went to record tonights game, and I noticed its not listed on the upcoming Center Ice schedule. The game isn't on Versus, and its not on FSN local (which would be if the Wings were playing at the Xcel). I also checked to see if it was supposed to be on NHL Network, which it isn't. As a result, the game should be listed on Center Ice.

Can anyone with Center Ice check their schedule and see if they have it listed in their upcoming games for tonight? Does anyone have an explanation for me as to why its not listed? Can anyone confirm whether or not it will be on CI tonight?

Thanks in advance.

Same here for Dish Network. :scared:

Ok, well regardless, in America the game isn't listed on Center Ice. That's the concern.

I'm not sure how it works in the US, but if the game is on FSN, is it not on CI? I would think that there would only be blackouts in the local area for that.

I'm not sure how it works in the US, but if the game is on FSN, is it not on CI? I would think that there would only be blackouts in the local area for that.

Every single Detroit home game is broadcasted to Center Ice subscribers on FSN. So yes, the game should be on, but its never before not been listed in the days upcoming games. Therein lies my concern.

I have Time Warner here in Cincinnati. I also have CI.

It's not listed on CI. It is listed on the NHL Network which we just got last week.

That's exactly what I was afraid of. I'm calling Time Warner right now to see whats the deal with the NHL Network. I've been meaning to call them the past few weeks.

i live in so cal , and its not listed on ci and also not listed on the in demand website . dont know if i get nhl network here as last time i called time warner , they told me they had no intentions of carrying that . now it may have changed since i called before the season even started , andyone in so cal know if the nhl network is part of the line up ?

Glad I checked this thread. Wasn't sure if I had NHL Network or not on my digi-cable (Cablevision). Thankfully, a quick FAQ search helped me out.

The NHL Network is now available on iO® TV

The NHL Network is available on channel 401 if you subscribe to the iO® Sports Pak, or on channel 429 if you subscribe to the NHL Center Ice package. A digital cable box or CableCARD-compatible TV at an additional monthly charge is also required.

NHL Network is the all-access channel to the National Hockey League. Each evening during the regular season, the channel broadcasts its flagship show The NHL on the Fly, featuring instant updates and live segments of games in progress. It also airs 40-plus NHL games and games from other leagues, such as minor and international hockey leagues.

The TW guy just told me that Milwaukee is in the process of getting it. He said when that happens Green Bay should get it too. He also said he'd call me in the next couple days with more info.

Looks like I'm stuck watching the sopcast feed. This sucks.

The game is on NHL Network. It made me to sign up for it. Fortunatelly, it was in Comcast Sports package, which only cost me $6 a month. And it is actually not bad at all. Classic games are fun to watch (but haven't seen any old Wings games yet).

I couldn't find anything on TWC Austin's site. If they haven't launched the NHL Network, does that mean the Wings will still be on Center Ice? If not, does that mean I have to subscribe to Center Ice and NHL network sports pack, too, in order to see NHL games.

That's ridiculous, plus I can't afford to pay twice to get CI and another paid sports package.

I would call Time Warner and ask, but have no faith that I would find someone who even knows what I am talking about. <_<

well that sucks! what the hell is the nhl network?

trust me, they don't know around here! :lol: I searched the TWC site online and got on hit: a 10/23/07 memo from the president of TimeWarner Austin, talking about maybe getting a deal for the NFL Network, with one sentence that said something about maybe including the NHL in the sport pay-per-game package.

They're only one letter different, right? :crazy:

So, I still don't know if this means CI will drop all the Wings games that are going to be on the other sports package, in other markets... I wish they would a) make up their minds and do one or the other, or b) leave it alone!