• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

Time Warner C.I. not broadcasting DET/NSH Game?

Rate this topic

Alright, the Time Warner guy just called me back and said that TW only offers the NHL Network in areas that offer sports tiers. Since neither Green Bay nor Milwaukee is one of those areas we don't get NHL network. He then said that Milwaukee will be adding sports tiers at the beginning of 2008 and then Green Bay should follow as a result (probably around February-March).

Unfortunately, that means I'm/we're screwed until that happens. I then politely asked him about a discount to center ice since I subscribed to that service with the understanding that I would be able to watch all the Red Wings games. He was kind of enough to give me free hardware for the next 12 months. What that means is that I will get $8 taken off my bill every month for the next year. Granted I'd rather have all the NHL games, but if I can't get that, atleast this years Center Ice will only cost me $54 after all this is said and done. ;)

Baltimore here, Comcast with center ice package....no game on Center Ice, VS, or otherwise...however it is listed as being on the NHL Network, but this is a pay channel. What the f*** did I pay for Center Ice for if they're just going to come up with another pay channel that blacks out my games?

Kansas City doesn't know squat about the NHL Network.. it's not listed anywhere on my channel guide, but the Detroiit/Nashville game is listed on Center Ice as 'NHLNT' even though it's not an available channel here.

/sighs

I was really looking forward to watching the game tonight. I may call my folks and see if they are getting NHL Network and I just may watch from their place.

Not on NHL Net either, they are jumping games even though the Wings game is listed, BS!!!! I ordered Center Ice for a damn reason. Total Crap

Edit....they finally put it on, must've realized they are stupid

Edited by sracopeland

This is such crap! I pay all this money for Center Ice so I can watch all of the games, and then I can't watch this one because it's on dumbass Gary Bettman's new idiotic channel the NHL Network which hardly anyone gets, and if they do, they have to pay even more for it?!!! Talk about betraying the fans.

Get rid of that moron Bettman already!!!

http://www.FireBettman.com

this is some s*** ... i'm in VA, i have nhl network, and it says they're showing the wings, but they're not ... they're just doing nhl on the fly ... arrrrgh :angry:

Same problem here in Jersey.

Good job, NHL! :thumbup:

the game is only on FSN HD. this is bulls***. both fox detroit, and fox nashville are broadcasting in HD. Why should I have to pay 90 bucks a month to get the hd channels. I already pay for center ice. I should get these games. Just another way the NHL screws the fans. spend more money fans, and we'll find another way to screw you. Thanks NHL..you ******* bastards.

this is pathetic BS. I'm pissed. All day i was looking forward to this game, and look what happens.

Bettman, you suck monkey ass. Center Ice, you suck too. I want my money back.

a seriously f*cking pissed off Wings fan in DC.

Strike one. miss another game, and i'm raising hell.

Comcast sucks too.

GRRRRRRRRRR :thumbdown::thumbdown:

NHL network said they'd be showing the game to US viewers, showed it briefly and then cut away and I haven't seen it since. (I have DirecTV) If all they're going to do is show the damn FSN Detroit feed via NHL network(which they AREN'T EVEN DOING), why can't we just watch it on FSN Detroit?

who can i call and complain about this, stupid nhl network isnt even showing this game. something needs to be done about this. BULLs***!!!!!

seriously, they've only been advertising this game at the bottom of their screen for a goddamn week ... WTF?

WTF WHY DON'T THEY JUST USE FSN'S FEED!!! CHRIST f***!!@@@@#%#$%

god is seriously not gonna let me into heaven after all the times i've used his name in vain in the past 30 min hahahaha HOLY CRAP IM PISSED.

Edited by CAredwingsfan91

Yeah, I am fired up too. I was happy when I found out that we get the NHL network with Center Ice and would be able to watch this game. Only to be treated to this pile of garbage. Why the hell does my info bar show that the Det game is on? This is ridiculous but epitomizes the state of the NHL now.

Edited by WhiteCloud