• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mwagner468

what would it take to get vinny lecavalier?

Rate this topic

All our star players are performing at a satisfactory level and beyond, there is no point in fixing what isn't broken.

I'd trade datsyuk or zetterberg straight up if Lecavlier were available.

Kutcher? I think I should call you KELSO for this remark.

I don't want lecavalier, never have, and never will. I'm happy with zata and datz.

And you said it yourself Tampa is going into the tank, If lecavalier was so great he could support his team, like how zata and datz are doing for us.

it's not broken, don't fix it.

I don't want lecavalier, never have, and never will. I'm happy with zata and datz.

And you said it yourself Tampa is going into the tank, If lecavalier was so great he could support his team, like how zata and datz are doing for us.

it's not broken, don't fix it.

I f you think this team is good enough as is to win the cup then you are mis guided. YOu wouldnt want vinny then you air are A IDIOT

I'd trade datsyuk or zetterberg straight up if Lecavlier were available.

One of them would have to be involved in the deal simply to maintain a team payroll under the cap.

Kind of pointless to discuss though, I can't imagine anything close to this happening.

Zetterberg and Filppula. Then start adding.

:lol::lol::lol:

I would offer Huds, plus 2 draft picks. All depends on when Vinny is a UFA, if he is coming up on that status it may cost a lot less. No way Datsyuk OR Zetterberg is involved. I wouldn't trade Zetterberg for ANYBODY, not even Crosby. That would be the equivilant of us trading Yzerman for Gretzky back in the summer of 89. Illitch didn't do it then and he wouldn't do it now! Not that I am saying either of those two will be as productive as Yzerman or Gretzky (although they are well on their way.) Nor am I comparing them at this point in their careers. No way Zetterberg right now is as important to the Wings as Yzerman was, or Crosby as Gretzky was to the Oilers/Kings/blah blah blah, although the NHL is blowing Crosby every chance they get! (kinda reminds me of the whole Lindros deal in the 90's) But they are the face of their franchises at this moment and they show all indications that they will be as important,I still wouldn't trade Zetterberg for Crosby, Zetterberg plays better D...

I f you think this team is good enough as is to win the cup then you are mis guided. YOu wouldnt want vinny then you air are A IDIOT

You don't think we can win the cup? we currently are the second best team in the in the league!

don't be stupid.

I think most of us know getting lecavalier is a pipe dream.

plus, learn some english ;)

ok moron how have we upgraded the team that lost to the ducks in 6? No this team wont win the cup as is. I think everyone knows that. Or do you think whoever wins the presidents cup they just give them the stanley cup. It is proven every year teams that have one scoring line get shut down in the playoffs or are you new to the sport

Datsyuk, Howard, Kindl, and a 1st.

But realistically the only way Tampa ever trades Vinny is to dump salary. So they wouldn't want Datsyuk in return. Maybe Zetterberg. But there's no way Detroit makes that deal.

If Montreal offered up Higgins, Markov, Price, and a 1st they'd have a shot.

The only way Tampa Bay gets rid of Lecavalier is to dump salary and rebuild, and the Wings have nothing to offer TB in that regard. The Lightning would want a top-tier prospect and maybe even a pick or two on top of that, and the team Lecavalier would end up on would have to have big salary-cap room (Lecavalier's got 2 years left at $6.75 mil per, I believe, plus is gonna get a raise.)

Trading Datsyuk or Zetterberg for Lecavalier kinda defeats the purpose, dontcha think?

ok moron how have we upgraded the team that lost to the ducks in 6? No this team wont win the cup as is. I think everyone knows that. Or do you think whoever wins the presidents cup they just give them the stanley cup. It is proven every year teams that have one scoring line get shut down in the playoffs or are you new to the sport

Okay seriously, YOU sound like the one who is new to the sport, how long have you been watching hockey? This team absolutely could use a power forward, but saying we have no chance to win the cup as is , is lunacy. How long long have you been watching hockey by the way ? the last 8-9 years since you were in Kindergarten?

First, yes the thought of Vinny putting on the Wings jersey would be a thing of beauty. But guess what kids it is not gonna happen. Nor would I trade Datsyuk or Zetts that is just plain stupid. Zetts and Datsyuk compliment each other so well. If you want some one from tampa that might not take as much, think of Marty St. Louis. Like many of you said if itsnt broke dont fix it. Although many of you canfix it if you like on your Xbox console.

GO WINGS

Okay seriously, YOU sound like the one who is new to the sport, how long have you been watching hockey? This team absolutely could use a power forward, but saying we have no chance to win the cup as is , is lunacy. How long long have you been watching hockey by the way ? the last 8-9 years since you were in Kindergarten?

Since I was 7 so thirty years glad you are not our gm