• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wing-in-avs-town

Congrats Mike Modano!

Rate this topic

Congratulations to Mike Modano, as he picks up two goals and sets the NHL record for most points by an American born player. (1,233 pts.) :clap::clap: . He has been the heart and soul of this franchise for many years, and how he isn't the captain of the Stars still amazes me.

Once again, Congratulations Mike Modano on a great accomplishment.

Congratulations are in order - great milestone for him I'm sure...

Congratulations to Mike Modano, as he picks up two goals and sets the NHL record for most points by an American born player. (1,233 pts.) :clap::clap: . He has been the heart and soul of this franchise for many years, and how he isn't the captain of the Stars still amazes me.

Once again, Congratulations Mike Modano on a great accomplishment.

Someone please remind me why Modano gave up the 'C' to Morrow?

I have a ton of respect for Mike Modano, love the guy, the way he plays and what he stands for. The Stars took the C away from him, I think it was mainly due to his wife, well more specifically her mouth. She didn't really make the headlines until after the C was gone, but she was yapping a lot and I think the team expected their captain to say "ease up a little."

Congrats to him on setting the record, he is a great player and one of the last of a dying breed, a player who spends his entire career with one organization. I know as fans of Detroit we have come to expect that of wings players and of the org to make it happen, but not a lot of players and teams do it.

Congratulations to Modano.

I think he gave up the C because his captaincy duties were taking time away from his husbandry duties.

Not to mention his wife is ******* hot. I saw his house on Cribs one time, he has a badass chopper that the Stars bought him.

Congratulations to Mike. He's a great guy, great player. He's such an asset to the Stars. He wasn't happy about losing the C but he took it like a man. He stepped up for the team and kept contributing, never missed a beat.

Like Opie said, I have tons of respect for Modano.

:clap: