• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Congrats to Henrik Zetterberg

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Congrats to Zatta on setting a new Red Wings record--a 15 game point streak to start a season!

:clap: applause

He deserves it, been playing excellent hockey lately. Last night was alittle shaky for the DZH line, however a bad night for their line is a decent night for any other line.

Kudos Z hopefully the streak will continue on.

:clap:

Did you guys see his goal tonight? You know what that was? POETRY! IT WAS POETRY!

It was a Beauty!. I saw it while i was on my break at work and i got all giddy watching him fake big time, then re-center and let it fly. I was so excited to see him score in the last few minutes of the game and keep his point streak alive.

Ummm Guys do you THINK you can keep Emma over in the Between Periods section over in the Water Cooler?

Us girls keep our fondness over the guys in there, and the point of this thread isn't to drool over Emma's breasts, its to Congrat Hank on his point streak so far this season.

That goal was the definition of NIFTY!!!!

Great fake, and nice shot.

Did you guys notice how much time dats spent going to the net. I only bring it up here because at the end of Z's NIFTY goal dats ran through Leclair, not in front of, not behind, not around, but DATS WENT THROUGH LECLAIR.

Z and Dats are rubbing off on Homer but it looks like Homer maybe rubbing off on them a little too!!!

That goal was the definition of NIFTY!!!!

Great fake, and nice shot.

Did you guys notice how much time dats spent going to the net. I only bring it up here because at the end of Z's NIFTY goal dats ran through Leclair, not in front of, not behind, not around, but DATS WENT THROUGH LECLAIR.

Z and Dats are rubbing off on Homer but it looks like Homer maybe rubbing off on them a little too!!!

They were out there for over 2 minutes... everyone wanted him to get that goal.

I think the goal was an exhausted prayer. I think he was as surprised as I was. :D

They were out there for over 2 minutes... everyone wanted him to get that goal.

I think the goal was an exhausted prayer. I think he was as surprised as I was. :D

He TOTALLY was NOT surprised. He scored and was like, yeah whatever. It's all in a day's work for him. He didn't cheer...he didn't throw his hands up...I mean, he didn't even smile. He was like, yeah...and what. OMG I LOVE HIM HE'S SO AWESOME!