• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
motorcitykid

11/9 GDT: Red Wings 4, Blue Jackets 1

Rate this topic

oh, good, you can join me. I think I am the only other Dom fan around here anymore, but I don't give up on players that easily, I guess.

I wouldn't boo Feds either, but that's just me, too...

Which is saying something because we both know I haven't always been a Dom fan. He has earned the respect of anyone that doubted him (me included). He has played well, put health first, and he and Oz support each other so well. Why can't our boards be like them :(

Which is saying something because we both know I haven't always been a Dom fan. He has earned the respect of anyone that doubted him (me included). He has played well, put health first, and he and Oz support each other so well. Why can't our boards be like them :(

I can think of a few reasons. But they're welcome to think what they want. I am just glad Ozzie and Dom are grown ups and know that team work is what will win the big dance. I appreciate your thoughts (on Dom's behalf). :D

Wings are in white because the BJs wore theirs at their last game and didn't want to bring two sets....Swear to God.....That's what they said.

they just were saying on the Detroit feed that the fans voted on it, and home-white won by 63% or something like that. I don't know if that's the reason tonight, though. I think it's what you said - CBJ brought dark jerseys so the Wings had to wear white.

Edited by puckloo39