• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

11/11 GDT: Blackhawks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Again no shot for Ozzie....Hawks look good, Wings don't...

I HATE LANG RIGHT NOW>

Wings look like they did in the earlier games this season... welcome, Ozzie, to the mess. They'll figure it out and come back better in the second.

Hawks are out to break our streak, me thinks.

We haven't got any streak going,at least against the Hawks. I really thought that would give us motivation & momentum today.

I'm amazed how much better Chicago has gotten.

Draft wisely & sign crap - that'll do it!

Psh...Lilja shoulda blocked the shot or dropped the gloves or something to help Ozzie out

We haven't got any streak going,at least against the Hawks. I really thought that would give us motivation & momentum today.

we do have our own win streak going though - 9 wins in a row, one nore will set a club record

Psh...Lilja shoulda blocked the shot or dropped the gloves or something to help Ozzie out

we do have our own win streak going though - 9 wins in a row, one nore will set a club record

I know.

I hoped they wouldn't be thinking about that today,'cause they'd be too busy to avenge our two losses to the Hawks.

we need a goalie change.... get Khabibulin out of there!! :scared:

I agree...

Maybe now that the Hawks are steamrolling us through one period with Oz in net people will see hey Ozzie is having a hell of a go against Chicago here...hmm Hasek only lost 3 games this year 2 against Chicago...hmm maybe Hasek doesn't suck...hmmm....

If the Hawks go up 3-0, the game is over, sorry, but it's just not in the cards tonight. Wings are just not getting the bounces tonight. For the Wings to win this game, they HAVE to win it 3-2 or 4-2. We can't allow another goal tonight, just lock it down and score on our damn powerplay.

Lang with 2 assists.

Williams with an assist.

Super Rookie Patrick Kane, Zetterberg wishes he had Kane's talent.

Yeah you're right Hank's going man all I've got right now is a record breaking streak here but yet I still wish I could play like some sorry little rookie.