• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

11/11 GDT: Blackhawks 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Chicago has dominated this game physically and thus they are winning as the Wings are taking stupid penalties in the process...Wings need to bulk it up hit back (smartly) and take control of this game.

Mr. Zetterberg tear down that Wall...,

Lang with 2 assists.

Williams with an assist.

Super Rookie Patrick Kane, Zetterberg wishes he had Kane's talent.

He is glad to not be pre-pubescent like Kane though...so I think he'll make that trade off...

Guest Agalloch

******* pathetic. The team's record so far this year will mean nothing to me if we lose to the s***tiest franchise in the world three straight times. Wings need to stop playing like the Blackhawks always do.

******* refs don't help either.

The Blackhawks just really know how to shut down the Wings. They aren't letting them get anything going, and they have been particularly good at shutting down ZDH in front of the net. They're young and feisty and they certainly get excited for games against Detroit, so we're going to need to get something figured out.

With that being said, I think it's a bit extreme that we've resorted to changing up the lines. You go on a nine-game winning streak and then have one sub-par period and you throw everything out the window? It might just be a result of all the penalty-killing, but it's something to at least keep an eye on.

It's hard to believe that the Wings are on the brink of losing three straight to Chicago. They are obviously a much better, much grittier team than they have been in the past. Here's to a Red Wings comeback!

I agree...

Maybe now that the Hawks are steamrolling us through one period with Oz in net people will see hey Ozzie is having a hell of a go against Chicago here...hmm Hasek only lost 3 games this year 2 against Chicago...hmm maybe Hasek doesn't suck...hmmm....

gee, ya think maybe Hasek wasn't the reason they lost the other two v. the Hawks? If Dom was out there playing the same game tonight, people would be screaming for him to be yanked right now. The goalies are not the problem.

The good thing is that the Wings have gotten much better in the last 8 games or so, and I think they will come back and recover in this one. Khabibulin can be beaten, and Z and Dats will do it, and maybe Cleary.

Why are the Blackhawks the only team we can't beat? Come one guys...pull it togather in the 2nd. We look pretty good in their end, but in our end we allowing way to many chances.

LETS GO WINGS!!!

******* pathetic. The team's record so far this year will mean nothing to me if we lose to the s***tiest franchise in the world three straight times. Wings need to stop playing like the Blackhawks always do.

I find myself agreeing with you. Lets hope Babs fires them up.

******* refs don't help either.

your blow ups after 1 period of hockey blaming everyone but the wings for their own misfortunes make me laugh everytime. Thanks bud

Guest Agalloch

This is ******* pathetic. Babcock needs to lay into these guys and bench them if they keep this s*** up. Rafalski should sit out the third period. He's looked like Uwe Krupp tonight.

This is ******* unacceptable.