• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fatsyuk

Looking for old redwings games

Rate this topic

I was thinking the other day about how much the wings team has changed since we won the cup in 02, with players leaving and younger players becoming better(dats and Z) and I'm wondering if anyone here knows where you can get games possibly from the 01-02 and 02-03 season or possibly the entire season. I really want see the changes this team has gone through. Thanks.

Did you see last nights?

I don't think you understand, my good sir. He was asking for old redwings games, such as from 2001, 2002, or 2003. Yesterdays game happened yesterday, and there for was not too long ago.

I'm sorry but I can't help you, but if anyone does have some, I sure wouldn't mind watching it.

Edited by chelios4eva

my last resort was to contact the nhl, Im sure they every game recorded for every team. Im sure theyll charge me out the ass but i thought it would be a good question for the members on this site. most of the people here always have answers to peoples questions.

Well I know the 1997 game 4 of the Finals is on iTunes...other then that, you'd have to find someone who has the games taped or has connections. Like I taped the 4 finals games of the 1998 playoffs so I have them (for private use of course :) ) but I'd love to see some of the older games. I.E. Game 7 of the 2002 WCF when we ran Patty Roy outta town :D

Not sure if this helps you at all but there is this 4-DVD (Link to Amazon) set you can buy that recaps the 3 most recent championship teams and includes 5 full-length games that are considered some of the best the Red Wings ever played.

Probably not what you are looking for or you already have it. If you don't, I own it and highly recommend it. The Amazon price is also about 50% less than what I paid some time ago. :P

Did you see last nights?

Hey man do you have any video of a Hawks game from when they were good? That is of course assuming something that isn't on a 2 foot diameter roll of film. I know it might be hard to find, but get back to me on that.

Edited by Herr Hockey

There are website out there devoted to people who trade NHL tapes. You can get some older games and games with pretty good quality. Many people on those sites specialize in specific teams and know there are tons of Red Wings games available. The issue is can you find someone to trade with you if you have nothing to offer in return.

I have playoff and regular season games on tape dating back to 1996 and I have highlight tapes from each season back to 96-97 with goals/fights etc from all wins/ties that I made myself

-Dan

vivahockey.blogspot.com