• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Legionnaire11

Preds Deal

Rate this topic

Great we can put this whole thing behind us. You know what really pisses me off? The Preds have taken the same route as the Yotes, hiking ticket prices when the Wings roll into town.

Shame, as much as I love going to games in nashville, I doubt the support will be there next year. They killed themselves by selling the players away. They had a great year last year and should have kept the team together to keep the fans coming. Legionnaire11 and his fellow die hearts did a great job of getting people to buy tickets, but if they think that it's as good as it can be this year, they aren't going to buy next year. Good luck and hopefully you'll get a better team next year and keep the fans. ( Yes I know the team they have this year came back on us and stole a point)

Here's a good way for Bettman to pull in more league revenue, pitch the idea of a soap opera to NBC, ABC , whomever...following the struggles of the Preds to stay in Nashville!

Possible titles:

"Days of Our Preds"

"The Preds and the Beautiful"

"Pred's Hope"

:lol:

I hope the Preds stay, I like having them as rivals. It always seemed as a Good vs Evil thing, I really don't understand why we would want them to move. We would just have the same problems with another team.

The only evil empire is the Evil Empire Ma and Pa stores known as Wal-Mart.

Nashville being evil because as soon as they're losing they GOON IT UP.

After All, What's to stop Chris Chelios from coming in there and destroying the lost puppy toto....er TooToo....

know what would be REALLY funny, if they did all this hard work and the owners said, "Um no, we would really rather have the team move to Canada" HAHAHA

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AkBj...p&type=lgns

The story that never dies, I liked this quote personally:

investors' spokesman Joe Hall wrote in an e-mail, without elaborating.

He was talking about the press conf.

Edited by lfd250

know what would be REALLY funny, if they did all this hard work and the owners said, "Um no, we would really rather have the team move to Canada" HAHAHA

He was talking about the press conf.

Oh I know but it shows the frustration that this is becoming.

Finally.

Reported by the only reporter that has consistently broken every item with journalistic integrity: Richard Lawson, formerly with the Nashville Post, now with the Nashville City Paper.

Article

Ill believe it when it is on the Tennessean. They seem more reliable.

Everything that I read from the city and post were all lies. Preds were sold two months ago according to them. :lol:

Edited by Jwo

Great we can put this whole thing behind us. You know what really pisses me off? The Preds have taken the same route as the Yotes, hiking ticket prices when the Wings roll into town.

It's called "OPPONENT PRICING" its done in all the major sports.... Sucks the big one eh ?

Ill believe it when it is on the Tennessean. They seem more reliable.

Everything that I read from the city and post were all lies. Preds were sold two months ago according to them. :lol:

The Tennessean reported that it was a done deal and that a press conference was scheduled ; the team then denied that deal being completed and the scheduling of the press conference. Can you hear the Circus music in the background ?

The Tennessean reported that it was a done deal and that a press conference was scheduled ; the team then denied that deal being completed and the scheduling of the press conference. Can you hear the Circus music in the background ?

That was their only hiccup and a very minor one.